I have been editing on the various My name is Margaret Donald, and I have been interested for a few years now in identifying (and looking at) the plants I encounter in the (Australian) bush. My first foray into the wiki world (apart from a monthly contribution to the ongoing viability of this amazing enterprise) was to upload some photos during a competition to encourage more contributors and contributions. And then I was away (editing in wikisource, wikispecies, wikimedia, wikipedia), contributing mainly in botany.
In the commons, I have been contributing plant photos, distribution maps, and old botanical illustrations.
I edit on Wikimedia projects under the name User:MargaretRDonald, and started with contributions to the commons on 7 December 2017.
You can reach me on my talk page here.
My wiki user pagesEdit
- English Wikipedia (908 articles started) -- See, e.g.,Bossiaea bossiaeoides, Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995; major contributions to Kensington Bushland Reserve, Lysiphyllum cunninghamii
- Vietnamese Wikipedia (Thành_viên:MargaretRDonald)
- French wikipedia: Utilisateur:MargaretRDonald
- Commons -- See, e.g. Decaisnina, Maps by MargaretRDonald, Allocasuarina distribution maps, Photos by MargaretRDonald, Botanical illustrations uploaded
- Wikispecies (202 articles started)
- Commons - plant photos, maps, botanical illustrations, categories, metadata
- Wikipedia en - WikiProjects - Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Oceania, botanists, botany, biota
- Global account
|Global edit counts (approximate)|
|All projects (135)||485,524|
|485,000+||This user has made over 485,000 contributions to Wikimedia projects.|
|Authority control||ORCID: 0000-0002-7159-6935 MGP ID 233865 Google Scholar: MD8jgL8AAAAJ|
̽Wikibase Community User Group/Meetings
|This is a Wikimedia global user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than a Wikimedia one, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with the site. The original page is located at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:MargaretRDonald.