I'm Aishwarya Kolapkar.
I belong to Nashik,Maharashtra.
I've completed my schooling from Rachana Vidyalaya,Nashik.And my junior college from R.Y.K college.
Now, I am pursuing my bachelors degree in I.T Engineering from K.K.Wagh College Of Engineering, Nashik
-Currently working for a project- 'Wiki Nashik'
-Conducted "Photo Donation Camp"
-Working to create more pages related to health, Women
-Working on Marathi And Hindi Wikipedia
-taking active participation for starting “Wikipedia Club Nashik”
I look forward to talking with you!
Here's how you can reach me:
- Email: email@example.com
- Talk page: Aishwarya Kolapkar
Aishwarya belongs to Nashik,Maharashtra.
Aishwarya completed her schooling from Rachana,Vidyalaya,Nashik and junior college from R.Y.K college,Nashik. Now, she is doing Engineering in Information Technology from K.K.Wagh College Of Engineering,Nashik.
"Wiki Nashik" ProjectEdit
Journey starts from Kumbhthon, an event contains many projects out of which " Wiki Takes Nashik" is the Mega project which is working on updating Nashik's page. Aishwarya is member of this project.
Aim of this project is as follows:
- Involve as many school and college students as well as teaching staff.
- Spread awareness about the Wikipedia community and about how to contribute to it.
- Enhance Nashik's Wikipedia page and provide Wikipedia users more information about Kumbhmela.
- Uploading of the pictures of Nashik to give the readers the look and feel of the various aspects of the city.
Achievements (till now)
- Uploaded photos related to Nashik.
- Interaction with different Nashik's corporate people and Government related to data collection and awareness camp.
- Around 10,000 kb data added to Nashik Page.
- Sudden increase in traffic.
- Raised to 2000 page views per day.
Wikipedia Club NashikEdit
- Lead fun Wikipedia Orientation workshops
- Periodic Interesting Field Trips to various places (Multiplexes,theaters,car factories,blood banks, etc)
- Increase Content on Languages like Hindi and Marathi Wikipedia
- Engage in collaborative editing to improve quality of articles
- Conduct tours like Wikipedia Loves Nashik
- Organize social events to raise awareness
- Represent Wikipedia at student fairs to recruit new editors and participants.
- Conduct outreach on campus by discussing Wikipedia and other projects with students and faculty
Further projects that we are going to implement:
- Awareness of wikipedia.
- Involving schools and colleges.
- Pages related to health.
- Uploading more photos.
- Data updating in different languages.
- Updating women related pages.
- Along with Text writing, engage people for working on Photos, audio and visual contents.
Aishwarya is taking active participation to form this club. She is working on English and Marathi Wikipedia.She is also working on creating pages related to health and Women which are not existing on Wikipedia and edited it.