Need help? See the Translation FAQ or Meta:Babylon. All translators should also subscribe to translators-l to be kept up-to-date (and to ask questions).
- ar /العربية (proofreading)
- be-tarask/беларуская (тарашкевіца) (published)
- bg/български (published)
- bo/བོད་ཡིག (missing)
- ca/català (published)
- cs/čeština (published)
- cy/Cymraeg (missing)
- de/Deutsch (published)
- el/Ελληνικά (published)
- en/English (published)
- es/español (published)
- fa/فارسی (in progress)
- fi/suomi (published)
- fr/français (published)
- he/עברית (published)
- hi/हिन्दी (in progress)
- hr/hrvatski (published)
- hu/magyar (in progress)
- hy/հայերեն (missing)
- ia/interlingua (missing)
- it/italiano (published)
- ja/日本語 (published)
- ko/한국어 (published)
- mk/македонски (published)
- ms/Bahasa Melayu (in progress)
- nb/norsk bokmål (published)
- ne/नेपाली (missing)
- nl/Nederlands (published)
- oc/occitan (in progress)
- pl/polski (published)
- pt/português (published)
- sq/shqip (in progress)
- sv/svenska (in progress)
- ru/русский (published)
- tr/Türkçe (in progress)
- uk/українська (published)
- zh-hans/中文（简体） (published)
- zh-hant/中文（繁體） (published)
प्रयोग की शर्तेंEdit
|प्रयोग की ये शर्तें विकीमीडिया फ़ाउंडेशन की किसी भी ऐसी परियोजना पर लागू होती हैं जो साइट के फ़ूटर में और संपादन स्क्रीन पर उनको स्पष्ट रुप से संदर्भित करती है।|
- एक ऐसे विश्व की कल्पना करें जिसमें प्रत्येक एकल मनुष्य-मात्र सारे ज्ञान के योग में मुक्त रुप से साँझा कर सकता है। यह हमारी वचनबद्धता है।
— विकीमीडिया फ़ाउंडेशन विज़न कथन
विकीमीडिया परियोजनाओं के पाठ्य योगदाताओं के लिए सूचनाEdit
To grow the commons of free knowledge and free culture, all users contributing to Wikimedia projects are required to grant broad permissions to the general public to re-distribute and re-use their contributions freely, as long as the use is attributed and the same freedom to re-use and re-distribute applies to any derivative works. Therefore, for any text you hold the copyright to, by submitting it, you agree to license it under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License 3.0 (Unported). For compatibility reasons, you are also required to license it under the GNU Free Documentation License (unversioned, with no invariant sections, front-cover texts, or back-cover texts). Re-users can choose the license(s) they wish to comply with. Please note that these licenses do allow commercial uses of your contributions, as long as such uses are compliant with the terms.
As an author, you agree to be attributed in any of the following fashions: a) through a hyperlink (where possible) or URL to the article or articles you contributed to, b) through a hyperlink (where possible) or URL to an alternative, stable online copy which is freely accessible, which conforms with the license, and which provides credit to the authors in a manner equivalent to the credit given on this website, or c) through a list of all authors. (Any list of authors may be filtered to exclude very small or irrelevant contributions.)
पाठ्य आयात करना:
ბუ ჰე ჰე!!!!!..................................................
If you want to import text that you have found elsewhere or that you have co-authored with others, you can only do so if it is available under terms that are compatible with the CC-BY-SA license. You do not need to ensure or guarantee that the imported text is available under the GNU Free Documentation License. Furthermore, please note that you cannot import information which is available only under the GFDL. In other words, you may only import text that is (a) single-licensed under terms compatible with the CC-BY-SA license or (b) dual-licensed with the GFDL and another license with terms compatible with the CC-BY-SA license
If you import text under a compatible license which requires attribution, you must, in a reasonable fashion, credit the author(s). Where such credit is commonly given through page histories (such as Wikimedia-internal copying), it is sufficient to give attribution in the edit summary, which is recorded in the page history, when importing the text. Regardless of the license, the text you import may be rejected if the required attribution is deemed too intrusive.
गैर-पाठ्य मीडिया योगदाताओं के लिए सूचनाEdit
Non-text media on Wikimedia Foundation projects are available under a variety of different licenses that support the general goal of allowing unrestricted re-use and re-distribution. The requirements for such licenses are given in the Wikimedia Foundation Licensing Policy. Individual communities may elaborate upon and refine these requirements.
पुनर्प्रयोक्ताओं के लिए सूचनाEdit
You can re-use content from Wikimedia projects freely, with the exception of content that is used under "fair use" exemptions, or similar exemptions of copyright law. Please follow the guidelines below:
पाठ्य का पुनर्प्रयोग:
- Attribution: To re-distribute a text page in any form, provide credit to the authors either by including a) a hyperlink (where possible) or URL to the page or pages you are re-using, b) a hyperlink (where possible) or URL to an alternative, stable online copy which is freely accessible, which conforms with the license, and which provides credit to the authors in a manner equivalent to the credit given on this website, or c) a list of all authors. (Any list of authors may be filtered to exclude very small or irrelevant contributions.) This applies to text developed by the Wikimedia community. Text from external sources may attach additional attribution requirements to the work, which we will strive to indicate clearly to you. For example, a page may have a banner or other notation indicating that some or all of its content was originally published somewhere else. Where such notations are visible in the page itself, they should generally be preserved by re-users.
- Copyleft/Share Alike: If you make modifications or additions to the page you re-use, you must license them under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0 or later.
- Indicate changes: If you make modifications or additions, you must indicate in a reasonable fashion that the original work has been modified. If you are re-using the page in a wiki, for example, indicating this in the page history is sufficient.
- Licensing notice: Each copy or modified version that you distribute must include a licensing notice stating that the work is released under CC-BY-SA and either a) a hyperlink or URL to the text of the license or b) a copy of the license. For this purpose, a suitable URL is: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- For further information, please refer to the legal code of the CC-BY-SA License.
Additional availability of text under the GNU Free Documentation License:
- For compatibility reasons, any page which does not incorporate text that is exclusively available under CC-BY-SA or a CC-BY-SA-compatible license is also available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. In order to determine whether a page is available under the GFDL, review the page footer, page history, and discussion page for attribution of single-licensed content that is not GFDL-compatible. All text published before June 15th, 2009 was released under the GFDL, and you may also use the page history to retrieve content published before that date to ensure GFDL compatibility.
गैर-पाठ्य मीडिया का पुनर्प्रयोग:
- Where not otherwise noted, non-text media files are available under various free culture licenses, consistent with the Wikimedia Foundation Licensing Policy. Please view the media description page for details about the license of any specific media file.
अंग्रेज़ी शब्दों की वरीयताEdit
These site terms are not to be modified. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and any translation into other languages, the English language version takes precedence.