If you need to get in touch with the people writing Tech News, you can check the page history on Meta for that particular issue to see who wrote what.
General questions should be sent to the main talkpage, Talk:Tech/News.
The Community Relations Specialists at the Wikimedia Foundation are responsible for making sure the newsletter is published every week. Tech/Ambassadors help with adding and editing content, volunteer translators make the newsletter an international one. Many thanks to them!
In addition, some of the most common contributors are listed here. Feel free to add your name at the bottom.
- Quiddity writes and distributes most of Tech News most weeks. He is the prime contact if you have any questions.
- Johan and Trizek write and distribute most of Tech News when Quiddity is not available.
- IKhitron will add necessary information, fix links and rewrite items to make them more informative most weeks.
- Matěj Suchánek does a lot of link fixing, making sure the newsletter is correctly formatted.
- Sandipan Banerjee is translating Tech News in Bengali(bn)