Tamazight Wikimedia User Group/Gestion/policies
- All meetings reports are published on the specified Meta page.
- note: you want to do an activity contact before email@example.com
- Keeping events safe
Code of conduct policy Edit
- About Wikimedia Fondation
- Movement Strategy
- Code of conduct policy
- Trust and safety
- Movement Strategy and Governance
- Strategic Wikimedia Affiliates Network
- OC and CRC appointments process
- Visual identity guidelines
- Wikimedia Fondation Our Values
- FCPA Policy
- Promote the use of Wikimedia projects by Tamazight speakers.
- Help Tamazight speakers learn how to edit projects Wikimedia.
- Organize gatherings of Tamazight speaking Wikipedians.
- Create Tamazight Language Education Programs.
- Put more data in Tamazight.
- Make partnerships (photo or edit-a-thon contests, etc.) with the local chapters of the countries where Tamazight speakers exist, and with Tamazight or Amazigh associations.
- Edit-a-thons for Wikipedia, Wiktionary, Wikisource, and Wikidata.
- Promote editing of Tamazight content on Wikimedia projects.
- Trainings around Tamazight on how to edit Wikimedia projects.
- Taken photos around the Amazigh culture and historical places and lifestyle on Wikimedia Commons.
Presentation since Yennayer
Workshop with private school
Workshop at Montreal
Important : Wikimedia Tamzight does not host or edit Wikipedia or any of the other projects of the Wikimedia Foundation. The User group has no control over these sites or their content.