Tamazight Wikimedia User Group/Gestion/Membres
- All meetings reports are published on the specified Meta page.
- note: you want to do an activity contact before as by Email if you want wikimediatamazightgmailcom and Mailing list: wikimedia-tamazightlists.wikimedia.org
- Please contact our membership team by email at Talk page if you have any further questions about becoming a member of Wikimedians of Tamazight User Group.
- See Before : Code of Conduct
- See also Keeping events safe
- Wikimedia Tamazight was actively involved in the development of recommendations by the working groups we actively had a discussion within the community for this we also held a meeting with the community. In October 2019 a strategy summit was held in Mostaganem for the Tamazight community where we provided our thoughts from our realities. Also our community has been actively involved in we also worked on sharing the Universal Code of Conduct and we have done first steps to implement Wikimedia Community.
- Meeting members since July and August: Aziz Chetara, Ahmed Houamel, Reda Kerbouche - Main topic was working on the strategy of the User group during the next year. Google meet
Curent situation 2022Edit
- The Office will be relocated in Canada because of the logistics is better from this country.
- Ahmed Houamel was Elected as the leader of the group
- Aziz Chetara was elected as the treasure of the group
- Zino Yahoui was elected as Project Manager of the group
future project 2022-2023-2024Edit
note: you want to do an activity contact before firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASPG for the group
- Wikibriden North African conference first edition in Timimoun In Algeria
- Video learning vocabulary on Wiktionary Mooc Tamazight. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- North African conference first edition. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- Translation of the Wikimedia interface in different Tamazight languages. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- GAP Tamazight projects. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- Save languages and words and cultures Tamazight in danger of extinction. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- Training adult to contribute to Wikimedia project and create adult literacy classroom Tamazight. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- GLAM Tamazigh projects. Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- Month of Tamazight Need Annuel Grant tamazight 2023-2024-2025
- WikiForHumanRight2023 Campaign Tamazight
Important : Wikimedia Tamzight does not host or edit Wikipedia or any of the other projects of the Wikimedia Foundation. The User group has no control over these sites or their content.
We Have mission to manage projects for development languages , Moore 70 variants. We have tree officially Wikimedia projects lunched. Some languages are * Incubator category page for Tamazight-language test projects
Total: 8,230 articles, 51 active accounts.
A set of multilingual pages on Meta are dedicated to Wiktionary and supported by the Tremendous Wiktionary User Group.
- Wiktionnaire Tacawit 111 active project Wiktionary
- The information concerning the languages, dictionary : title: Dictionary Tamazight by Arav Benyounès , Edition Entre-Parenthèse and byeEdition
Add your username and your language if you are interested about projects or activities or translations or training on section participate Ajoutez votre username et la langue du projet qui vous intéresse pour des activities ou des traductions ou des formations dans la section participer
𝐓amzabit, Tacawit (Wiktionary officially launched ), Tacenwit, Tamazight standard Algeria, Taggragrent, Tagengusit, Tahaggart, Tamachaqt negh Tamaceqt, Tatargit, , Tasahit, Tawsint, Tasmrusit, Taqbaylit (Wikipedia officially launched).
Standard Moroccan Amazigh ISO 639-3 zgh, Tacelhit (Wikipedia launched), Tarifit, Tasanhayit, Senhhyi, Cilh, Tawaraynit, Baâmrani, Allisan al-gharbi à Tamsna
Azennaga, Azennaklem, Sanhafya, Tasawaqt, Tatargit.
Matmati, Tatargit, Zarzasi, djerbi,
Awjili, Ghadamsi, Jemmari, Jilan n awilen, Nefusi, Sukni, Tatargit, Jebayli, Tatjenhut, Tatjenhnut, Talibut
Tadhaq, Adagifughas, Tamacheqt negh tamacheght, Taneslant, Tatargit
Tatargit, Tayart, Tawellemet, Tabarught, Tihit, Tamajaq, Tamesaghlalt, Chinsar, Tamesgarest, tetserret
- The Canary Islands, Spain:
Tasiwant, Tatjenhut, Tatjenhnut, Talibut
- Nigeria :
- Sub-Saharan Africa and Sahel:
Ingelchi, Sanghay, Zarma, Tamaceqt negh Tamacheght, Tatargit, Tabaruct, Tadaksahak, Hawsa, …
- Senegal :
- Burkina Faso
* Write your user name and your languages if you want to participate to share free knowledge in your language, If you are a translator please write it
- (user name / language / country or region / projet )
To facilitate the task of the workshops, the language of communication Derja close to Berber, is understood by almost all of North Africa, Arabic (several countries), French (Mali, Senegal, Chad, Diaspora ..), English (Wikimedia Fondation, Nigeria, Diaspora ....), Spanish (Spain). Speakers in their mother tongue or officiel Tamazight languages depending on the country, depending on the number of translators if there are any for each language.
Designated Contacts for Wikimedia FoundationEdit
Interested in participatingEdit
- Reda Kerbouche
- Anass Sedrati
- Houamel Ahmed - Leader of the group, CANADA, August 2022
- Zakaria Mimouni
- Zinou Yahoui - Project Manager, August 2022
- Abderrahman Ait Ali
- Reda Benkhadra
- Kassem Mostapha Ghoul
- Tatiana Kerbush
- Fahed Kettal
- Afek Ben Chahed
- Houmidi Assia
- Driss Amjich
- Emna Mizouni
- Sami Mlouhi
- Houcemeddine Turki
- Mounir Touzri
- Richard Rezki
- Omar Bouffi
- Mehman Ibragimov
- Iván Hernández Cazorla
- Benslimane Louardi
- Ali Farhi
- Khaoula benmessaoud
- Oldstoneage (talk) 14:16, 21 November 2020 (UTC)
- Aziz Chetara - Treasure of the group, CANADA, August 2022
- Abdelmadjid Lahmadi