Talk:Open Content - A Practical Guide to Using Creative Commons Licences
- Forwarded to Commons talk:Licensing. –Be..anyone (talk) 08:17, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
- Forwarded to Commons:Licensing#See_also and a gallery. –Be..anyone (talk) 16:01, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
Can I enable Translation on this document? :-)
- yes please, go ahead! Looking forward to adaptations. Great idea! Katja Ullrich (WMDE) (talk) 11:30, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer!
- Ok, done for Chapter 2. These are long documents really hard to mark for translation properly, especially given all the footnotes, so it will take some time. :) Jean-Fred (talk) 20:21, 10 December 2014 (UTC)
- That's alright! Thanks for taking care of it, Jean-Fred! Katja Ullrich (WMDE) (talk) 08:45, 11 December 2014 (UTC)
- Mostly irrelevant, but on the Commons gallery I can't simply list العربية and Esperanto as long as their start page is, well, not yet started. So far español and italiano are now known to be complete on this gallery, and Deutsch is shown as complete+obsolete (different ISBN). –Be..anyone (talk) 06:52, 15 March 2015 (UTC)
Translation - pictures edit
In this guide there are some pictures including text, it would be great, if the text could be translated. However, this can´t be done now because the images cannot be changed - could you please change this in translate utility. --Martin Vrut (diskuse) 18:20, 19 April 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Katja,
- Wikimedia Indonesia did a proper high quality print out translation 25MB document, where should I send it to so it could get link in here? Siska.Doviana (talk) 13:16, 18 July 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Siska,
- that sounds great! Could I have a look at it? My e-mail asdress is email@example.com. I'd be happy to include it into the Meta page.
- Best, Katja
- Hi Siska,
- Hi Siska, I added your PDF to the front page. Thanks again for the adaption! It looks great! Best, Katja Ullrich (WMDE) (talk) 09:55, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
Some notice for translators edit
2. All illustrations may be localized in the Commons - just upload new image with ...
- ...these same file type/extension
- ...these same filename, but with addition suffix " <langcode>"
E.g., for Spanish
- if source image named as "
- then new localized file would be named "
Explanation-65 es.png" (with addition langcode after space)
Translation statistics edit
See translation statistics in the Special:MessageGroupStats.
|ar: Arabic||691||668||3%||95%||0%||In progress|
|cs: Czech||691||395||42%||4%||1%||In progress|
|de: German||691||7||98%||2%||0%||In progress|
|eo: Esperanto||691||657||4%||0%||1%||In progress|
|es: Spanish||691||668||3%||0%||1%||In progress|
|fi: Finnish||691||342||50%||0%||1%||In progress|
|fr: French||691||650||5%||0%||0%||In progress|
|it: Italian||691||628||9%||0%||2%||In progress|
|ja: Japanese||691||675||2%||0%||0%||In progress|
|pl: Polish||691||670||3%||0%||0%||In progress|
|ru: Russian||691||620||10%||0%||0%||In progress|
|vi: Vietnamese||691||622||9%||0%||0%||In progress|
|zh: Chinese||691||659||4%||0%||0%||In progress|
|All 14 languages together||9,674||7,261||24%||2%||1%|