Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program/Support/Charan Gill
- Wikipedia username
- Charan Gill
- Email (optional)
I contribute to Punjabi Wikipedia where I am an administrator. I am the highest contributor on Punjabi Wikipedia.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or laptop)
My desktop died 6 months ago and currently I am using a laptop which does not work properly and keeps restarting randomly. Also, the laptop's keypad does not work and I have connected an external keyboard to continue my activity for now.
How will you use this in the next six months?
This support will help me to continue working more efficiently since my activity has dipped in the past few months after my desktop died. I will surely contribute more and more to Punjabi Wikipedia.
Community discussion and endorsementsEdit
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Charan Gill is veteran editor and he has created many good articles on Punjabi Wikipedia. Support -- Sankoswal (talk) 12:04, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Innocentbunny (talk) 21:29, 12 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support One of the most active contributors to Punjabi Wikimedia projects. Regards, Krishna Chaitanya Velaga (talk — mail) 10:06, 13 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support- He is the most active contributor on Punjabi wiki and contributes in Hindi as well. He is the pillar that holds the UG- Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 17:05, 22 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support - whatever appreciation is done for his contribution, will be less. Very deserving candidate. --Anamdas (talk) 03:07, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support-- A well respected senior citizen and dedicated Wikipedia editor, my salutes to him. It will be to the privilege of this support program to reciprocate a token gesture which will also potentially encourage him to add even more value to our missions by fresh and continuous efforts. I support his application. ViswaPrabhaവിശ്വപ്രഭtalk 15:46, 25 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Sugeesh (talk) 17:22, 26 February 2018 (UTC)
- Support Satpal Dandiwal (talk) 17:13, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support -- Shypoetess (talk) 08:30, 6 March 2018 (UTC)