Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Outreach/French Wikipedia
Community & communication channelsEdit
The community discusses matters either on their village pump or on IRC channels.
|Village Pumps of the French community||IRC channels|
Where will you advertise the discussions and invite participants? You may use several methods, including messages on a "village pump", a site or watchlist notice, a blog post, personal emails and word-of-mouth, etc.
- Village pump of all French projects
- Community Mailing lists
- closed Facebook chat group.
- Facebook public group
- Personal emails/messages
Coordination with other tracksEdit
Are there any affiliates (chapters, user groups) active with that community? If so, you will need to talk with them to coordinate your efforts.
The volunteers who helped with translations as well as summaries.
Translating and updating
- Strategic direction page and discussion page (FR)
- New voices report
Wikimania and facilitation
- Preparation meeting for the Sunday strategy panel
- Strategy panel discussion
- Track B facilitation after the panel