- Languages: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Personal info: I am steward since May 2005. I am quite busy now, so not as active as previously, but I am available on #wikimedia-stewards most of the time for emergency actions.
- Idiomas: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Información personal: Soy un steward desde mayo de 2005. Estoy muy ocupado ahora, por lo que ya no estoy tan activo, pero estaré disponible en #wikimedia-stewards la mayor parte del tiempo en caso de emergencia.
- Sprachen: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Informationen zur Person: Ich bin Steward seit Mai 2005. Momentan bin ich ziemlich beschäftigt und daher nicht so aktiv wie zuvor. Jedoch bin ich meistens auf #wikimedia-stewards für Notfälle verfügbar.
- Langues: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Renseignements personnels: Je suis steward depuis mai 2005. Je suis plutôt occupé en ce moment, et donc moins actif qu'auparavant, mais je suis néanmoins disponible sur #wikimedia-stewards la plupart du temps en cas d'urgence.
- Bahasa yang dikuasai: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Informasi pribadi: Saya adalah Steward sejak Mei 2005. Saya cukup sibuk pada saat ini, sehingga tidak seaktif sebelumnya, tetapi saya tetap dapat ditemui di #wikimedia-stewards hampir sepanjang waktu untuk bertindak dalam keadaan darurat.
- Lingue: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Informazioni personali: Sono uno steward da maggio 2005. Sono piuttosto impegnato al momento, non così attivo come un tempo, ma sono reperibile sul canale IRC #wikimedia-stewards per la maggior parte del tempo, per azioni di emergenza.
- 言語: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- 候補者の情報: 私は2005年5月からスチュワードをしています。現在は忙しく、以前のようにスチュワードとして活発に活動してはおりません。けれども #wikimedia-stewards におり、緊急の必要に対応することができます。
- Taalvaardigheid: fr, en-3, hi-2, gu-1
- Persoonlijke informatie: Ik ben een steward sinds mei 2005. Ik heb het nogal druk momenteel, dus niet zo actief als hiervoor, maar ik ben vaak bereikbaar op #wikimedia-stewards voor dringende acties.
- Línguas: fr en-3 hi-2 gu-1
- Informações pessoais: Eu sou Steward desde maio de 2005. Eu estou muito ocupado no momento e, por isso, não tenho sido tão ativo quanto antes; mas estou disponível no canal #wikimedia-stewards do IRC a maior parte do tempo, para ações emergenciais.
- I will never again have confidence in Yann, after his attitude for several articles which have led users to ask for ArbCom advices for sysop tools misusing and community's admissibility criteria refusing (one is currently undergoing. For french language readers : , one was closed : ). Grimlock 09:52, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- I strongly support this defiance motion (french: motion de défiance) by Grimlock. I have absolutely no trust in this guy: he refuses community opinion if it goes against his political opinions and behaves not more than a vandal in several occasion, harassing several persons. Moez talk 15:49, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- I am also strongly against the reelection of Yann. He was asked twice by the Arbcom not to misuse his sysop tools. And apparently, he does not care, since the ArbCom decision goes against his beliefs and opinions which is against everything Wikipedia is about. Meodudlye 17:14, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- I agree with all the previous comments about Yann's behaviour on the French-language Wikipedia; Yann has abused his sysop position on this project and he keeps a POV-pushing, conflicting attitude towards the community and the ArbCom. I definitely don't trust him as an editor and sysop on fr:wp. Though, the steward confirmation process is independent from his contributions on this project, and I have nothing to reproach him for as a steward. I therefore see no reason why he shouldn't be reconfirmed. guillom 10:08, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Well I don't know about his french wiki conflicts but as a Steward, he has been excellent helping out whenever he can and wherever possible and I trust this guy to continue doing so. He has been one of the most out-standing stewards and I hope he continues to do so and I hope he gets re-confirmed because he has been doing an excellent job as a Steward and it might be a good idea if he stayed out of the french wiki since its his homewiki and if he hasn't abused his Steward powers on the french wiki then I believe he should still keep it ...--Cometstyles 10:25, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- It sadens me to hear that there are problems on fr.wiki, but I must agree with Cometstyles here. Yann has always been helpful as a steward and since he should stay out of fr.wiki as steward because it is his homewiki, he has my support if he takes that into account. Best regards, --birdy geimfyglið (:> )=| 10:31, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- I don't know anything about his conflicts on fr:, but I know that Yann had never gave anyone a slightest reason to question his judgement as a steward. Therefore, he must retain his status no matter of local disputes. MaxSem(Han shot first!) 16:55, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- He might have some issues at fr.wiki, but nonetheless, he has been a valued asset as a steward. Nishkid64 (talk) 18:16, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Considering the repeated problems he causes on the French wikipedia (see above), I oppose to his confirmation as a steward. I don't think that we can keep in this position someone whose adminship is on the verge. Poppy 19:18, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- I have seen the issues on fr.wiki, and while I agree that they're regrettable, I disagree that this should be used to question Yann's performance as a steward. He has never led anyone to believe he's acted with a conflict of interest with regard to his personal POV and his duties as a steward. Reconfirm. Cary Bass demandez 20:09, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- I cannot speak to the issues on frwiki, but I see no problems with his Steward activities, and I support him re-confirming. Anthøny 19:56, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
- Idem. I agree with Anthøny. --Bertrand GRONDIN – Talk 10:15, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Support: I'm very often against Yann's opinions (or actions), but what I know about the most of his stuff as a steward helps me to think he should stil bring help in this job. Hégésippe | ±Θ± 22:14, 1 December 2007 (UTC) – I confirm my support, despite the loss of sysop status on wp-FR: this problem has not to interfere with the steward confirmation process, because Yann's behaviour, as a steward acting on multiple projects when it's needed, and acting well, is really correct. Hégésippe | ±Θ± 11:46, 7 December 2007 (UTC) + 12:39, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- honoured to Support--clamengh 13:36, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Concordo Alex Pereira falaê 19:23, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- A general Support for the confirmation of these steward. Thank you for your hard work--Belinzona 09:30, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yann's loss of sysop status on fr: is deserved, but I don't see any problem with his steward status. Reconfirm. Kropotkine 113 12:15, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- honoured to Support too. --Perky 12:29, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- While I've acted upon ArbCom ruling, and of course I won't comment about that, I express my esteem and support Yann's steward status confirmation. --M/ 14:24, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- good guy, with some problems on fr: but he is not alone in this case ;D Alvaro 00:07, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose to confirmation : since he acts like a vandal on fr I can't trust him Markadet 06:26, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support I've had doubts since the recent abuses on frwiki, which were sanctioned by desysoping, but everyone with actual experience of Yann's acts as steward has been positive, so I see no reason to withhold support here. --Gribeco 00:33, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Rester, SVP. (fr) Please stay. (en)--Jusjih 02:07, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support Yann has abused his sysop position on the French-language Wikipedia and he lost this status there. But Yann has done correct work with his steward status. Even if I ask for desysoping him on fr, as ArbCom member, I support Yann as steward. Reconfirm. Bapti 12:11, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Support —DerHexer (Talk) 14:32, 16 December 2007 (UTC)