Requests for new languages/Wiktionary Zazaki 2
|←main page||Request for a new language edition: Wiktionary Zazaki 2|
- The community needs to develop an active test project; it must remain active until approval (automated statistics, recent changes). It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months.
- The community needs to complete required MediaWiki interface translations in that language (about localization, translatewiki, check completion).
- The community needs to discuss and complete the settings table below:
|What||Value||Example / Explanation|
|Language code||diq (SIL, Ethnologue)||A valid ISO 639-1 or 639-3 language code, like "fr", "de", "nso", ...|
|Language name||Zazaki||Language name in English|
|Language name||Zazaki||Language name in your language. This will appear in the language list on Special:Preferences, in the interwiki sidebar on other wikis, ...|
|Language Wikidata item||Q10199 - item has currently the following values:
||Item about the language at Wikidata. It would normally include the Wikimedia language code, name of the language, etc. Please complete at Wikidata if needed.|
|Project name||Wikiqısebend||"Wiktionary" in your language|
|Project namespace||Wikiqısebend||usually the same as the project name|
|Project talk namespace||Wikiqısebend_werénayış||"Wiktionary talk" (the discussion namespace of the project namespace)|
|Enable uploads||yes||Default is "no". Preferably, files should be uploaded to Commons.|
If you want, you can enable local file uploading, either by any user ("yes") or by administrators only ("admin").
Notes: (1) This setting can be changed afterwards. The setting can only be "yes" or "admin" at approval if the test creates an Exemption Doctrine Policy (EDP) first. (2) Files on Commons can be used on all Wikis. (3) Uploading fair-use images is not allowed on Commons (more info). (4) Localisation to your language may be insufficient on Commons.
|Project logo||Wiktionary-logo-v2-diq.png||135x135 PNG derivative from a decent SVG image (instructions)|
|Default project timezone||Europe/İstanbul||"Continent/City", e.g. "Europe/Brussels" or "America/Mexico City" (see list of valid timezones)|
|Additional namespaces||For example for a Wikisource which would need "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk"|
|Additional settings||Anything else that should be set|
Replace this line with your opening argument in favour of the new project.
- Support- As a sysop of the Zazaki Wikipediya, I am proposing a Zazaki Wiktionary edition. Zazaki is one of the growing languages in Turkey, and there is an increasing interest among young native speakers towards developing the language. --Xoser 08:10, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I support Zazaki Wiktionary project. I am a native speaker of Zazaki and will contribute to project. The Zazaki language needs a dictionary along with the growing Zazaki Wikipedia. Aspar 09:08, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I support this project, because Zazaki need this. Its an indo-european language and it is in directly relation with Sanskrit and Old Persian. Since to linguists, it is older than todays speaking iranian language in loud-shifts and grammer. Its the only iranian languages with complexly gender-system. Zazaki must be live, Zazaki is a old culture-language. We must develope Zazaki, that Zazaki can be alive in this modern world. --Vacarıc 21:16, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Support- As a Caspian and an active member of Mazenderenish Wikipedia, I'd be really glad that this project prosper. They are showing words in w:Iranian languages specifically, and most importantly closer languages of Mazandarani, Taleshi, Gilaki.
- This will connect Zaza speakers more with their cousins. --Ali 04:09, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I support Zazaki Wiktionary project. I am a native speaker of Zazaki and and contribiting to the project. The Zazaki wiktionary is a necessary resources for native speakers. Thank you. --Fatih1221 19:41, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I strongly support the Zazaki Wiktionary project. I am a native speaker of Zazaki and and a dictionary will be good resourse for me and other native speakers. --Nezir12 20:22, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Support- It's going to be a great resource for the Zazaki language. I strongly support the project. --Kolbasa 16:24, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I support this project. --Mushu888 23:16, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I support this project, it seems a worthy cause.--Vlad Dracul 17:50, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
- Support_ I also support the project. --RubiksMaster110 17:17, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- Support- I support this project. --Ferhengvan 18:35, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- Support - I wholeheartedly support this project! --Mirzali 09:23, 1 March 2011 (UTC)
- Support - I support this project! --Asmen 14:10, 1 March 2011 (CET)
- Support - I support this project! --محک 10:12, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
- Support - I support this project! --Erdemaslancan 14:10, 30 October 2011 (CET)
- Support (Tadiranscopus 17:52, 22 December 2011 (UTC))
- Support I support this project. --Kurdbuddha 16:38, 19 February 2012 (UTC)
- Support, I supporting this project --Tarakayska (talk) 20:06, 11 June 2013 (UTC)
- Support --Marmase (talk) 10:06, 6 May 2014 (UTC)
- Support --I support diq wikitionary, zazaki has 5 milion speakers please help to make this wiki.lrc lori (talk) 15:31, 16 May 2014 (UTC)
- Support -- I also strongly support the project! Vuzorg (talk) 17:05, 15 December 2016 (UTC)
- Support - I support this project! --Samidare Renka -talk- 07:12, 12 November 2018 (UTC)
- Support - I support this project! There are more than 3,800 words. Vuzorg (talk) 20:56, 7 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support Dokuz sekiz (talk) 00:28, 15 July 2019 (UTC)