Requests for new languages/Wikivoyage Tajik
|←main page||Request for a new language edition: Wikivoyage Tajik|
- The community needs to develop an active test project; it must remain active until approval (automated statistics, recent changes). It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months.
- The community needs to complete required MediaWiki interface translations in that language (about localization, translatewiki, check completion).
- The community needs to discuss and complete the settings table below:
|What||Value||Example / Explanation|
|Language code||tg (SIL, Ethnologue)||A valid ISO 639-1 or 639-3 language code, like "fr", "de", "nso", ...|
|Language name||Tajik||Language name in English|
|Language name||тоҷикӣ||Language name in your language. This will appear in the language list on Special:Preferences, in the interwiki sidebar on other wikis, ...|
|Language Wikidata item||Q9260 - item has currently the following values:
||Item about the language at Wikidata. It would normally include the Wikimedia language code, name of the language, etc. Please complete at Wikidata if needed.|
|Community||* Doostdar (NP)|
You can optionally list your user name if you are an active contributor to the test wiki. Add "N" next to your name if you are a native speaker of this language.
|Project name||"Wikivoyage" in your language|
|Project namespace||usually the same as the project name|
|Project talk namespace||"Wikivoyage talk" (the discussion namespace of the project namespace)|
|Enable uploads||yes||Default is "no". Preferably, files should be uploaded to Commons.|
If you want, you can enable local file uploading, either by any user ("yes") or by administrators only ("admin").
Notes: (1) This setting can be changed afterwards. The setting can only be "yes" or "admin" at approval if the test creates an Exemption Doctrine Policy (EDP) first. (2) Files on Commons can be used on all Wikis. (3) Uploading fair-use images is not allowed on Commons (more info). (4) Localisation to your language may be insufficient on Commons.
|Project logo||135x135 PNG derivative from a decent SVG image (instructions)|
|Default project timezone||Asia/Dushanba||"Continent/City", e.g. "Europe/Brussels" or "America/Mexico City" (see list of valid timezones)|
|Additional namespaces||For example for a Wikisource which would need "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk"|
|Additional settings||User groups: uploaders (right: upload files, adding and removing to group by sysops), rollbackers,patrol and autopatroll (rights: adding and removing to group by sysops)||Anything else that should be set|
Tajik is spoken in Tajikistan as the official language of the country. The country in the past was part of USSR but nowadays is an independent country and the people like to get familiar with nations other than Russia and to introduce their country to all of the world. This country has an old history and there are many touristic sites there. There are many natural sight-seeings in Tajikistan mountains, rivers and valleys any tourist likes to see.--Doostdar (talk) 09:08, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Opening a Tajik version of Wikivoyage will be useful.--Doostdar (talk) 08:39, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- Support--Шухрат Саъдиев (talk) 17:27, 15 February 2017 (UTC)
- Support it's a very good project which will be enable for the Tajik people --Florence (talk) 16:55, 4 February 2015 (UTC)
- Support Great idea--Sahehco (talk) 09:02, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Support--Calak (talk) 12:11, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Support-- Darafsh Kaviyani (Talk) 19:27, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Support --Mjbmr (discussion • contribs) 09:26, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Support -- Jaloliddin Madaminov (talk) 05:40, 30 January 2017 (UTC).
- Support--AryanSogd (t) 06:01, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support--KOMRON (talk) 06:06, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support--MutarjiM (talk) 06:12, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Podabon (talk) 06:15, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Асилзода talk 06:38, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support--Dariochek (talk) 06:54, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support RushD (talk) 08:24, 30 January 2017 (UTC)
- Support Mardon A (talk) 14:32, 3 February 2017 (UTC).
- Support, AWAY1 Talk12:11, 6 February 2017 (UTC).