Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Sheshi kham
|←main page||Request for a new language edition: Wikipedia Sheshi kham|
- The community needs to develop an active test project; it must remain active until approval (automated statistics, recent changes). It is generally considered active if the analysis lists at least three active, not-grayed-out editors listed in the sections for the previous few months.
- The community needs to complete required MediaWiki interface translations in that language (about localization, translatewiki, check completion).
- The community needs to discuss and complete the settings table below:
|What||Value||Example / Explanation|
|Language code||kip (SIL, Ethnologue)||A valid ISO 639-1 or 639-3 language code, like "fr", "de", "nso", ...|
|Language name||Sheshi Kham||Language name in English|
|Language name||शेषी पाङ||Language name in your language. This will appear in the language list on Special:Preferences, in the interwiki sidebar on other wikis, ...|
|Language Wikidata item||Q33305 - item has currently the following values:
||Item about the language at Wikidata. It would normally include the Wikimedia language code, name of the language, etc. Please complete at Wikidata if needed.|
|Project name||विकिपीडिया||"Wikipedia" in your language|
|Project namespace||विकिपीडिया||usually the same as the project name|
|Project talk namespace||विकिपीडिया_वार्ता||"Wikipedia talk" (the discussion namespace of the project namespace)|
|Enable uploads||no||Default is "no". Preferably, files should be uploaded to Commons.|
If you want, you can enable local file uploading, either by any user ("yes") or by administrators only ("admin").
Notes: (1) This setting can be changed afterwards. The setting can only be "yes" or "admin" at approval if the test creates an Exemption Doctrine Policy (EDP) first. (2) Files on Commons can be used on all Wikis. (3) Uploading fair-use images is not allowed on Commons (more info). (4) Localisation to your language may be insufficient on Commons.
|Project logo||File:Wikipedia-logo-v2-en.svg||135x135 PNG derivative from a decent SVG image (instructions)|
|Default project timezone||Asia/Kathmandu||"Continent/City", e.g. "Europe/Brussels" or "America/Mexico City" (see list of valid timezones)|
|Additional namespaces||For example for a Wikisource which would need "Page", "Page talk", "Index", "Index talk"|
|Additional settings||Anything else that should be set|
Sheshi pang languag spoken natively in the highlands of the Rolpa and Rukum districts of Rapti and the westernmost part of Baglung district in Dhawalagiri Zone and Karnali region by western part of Nepal.Minimum 60% people speaking Seshi Kaham (Sheshi pang) language of western Nepal. So I propose this language wikipedia please support this--R.P.Joshi talk 13:04, 13 May 2017 (UTC)
- The request was made using the name Sheshi Pang, but ISO's name for the language is Sheshi Kham. Is there any reason that Wikimedia should be using the name Sheshi Pang instead of Sheshi Kham? Antony D. Green (talk) 19:27, 14 May 2017 (UTC)
- Sheshi Pang is use for natev language Sheshi Kham is use for other language. Sheshi Kham is language name and Pang mens language at Sheshi Kham.