The following request for comments is closed. Closed as inactive. SJ81 (talk) 05:07, 3 December 2017 (UTC)
User:sefer azeri' is engaged in vandalism: 1 (Reliable sources wiped out.), 2 (Without any major wiped out the picture., , ) , 3 (Fraud. Map changed. 100 years have reduced the state's history.), 4 (Insult.)... Requires block it for at least a year. But it was never punished for their work. Sortilegus always supported him. He is also engaged in vandalism: 1 (Reliable sources wiped out), 2 (The name of the state, has been removed.), 3 (Reliable sources wiped out)... Wertuose always supported him. He is also engaged in vandalism: 1 (Picture of the article - az:Bakı xan sarayı), is deleted.. 2 (insult; Əxlaqsız ifadələrə görə...) and 3.. The 3 users blocked me, without any reason! We do not have arbitration and appellate courts. Therefore, administrators dictator. No one can give me an answer?! To whom should I complain? I wrote about it. But there was no reaction ?! The reason I am writing again. Please avoid vandalism. -Idin Mammadof (talk) 07:50, 14 Yune 2015 (UTC)
- Vandalism continues..., User:sefer azeri writes: "atan haqqında yazdığın məqaləni də sildim bu da sənə paz olsun ... çox göt-baş atsan onun qəzeti haqqında məqaləni də sənin qəzetin haqqında məqaləni də siləcəm ... nə istəyirsən elə" (To displease you, I will do everything.). -Idin Mammadof (talk) 16:26, 3 August 2015 (UTC)
- Vandalism continues... and vandalism continues...!!! Ladies and Gentlemen !!! How long the vandals, remain unpunished ?! How long the vandals, the administrator will be ?! --Idin Mammadof (talk) 21:55, 6 August 2015 (UTC)
- @Idin Mammadof: I think you have not explained the situation well here. Make your fellow Wikipedians who know the incident well to comment here.--Randeerjayasekara (talk) 12:59, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara: Thank you for your attention. I am ready to answer any of your questions. First of all I want to know, what is not clear to you? As for the others, there are such people. They have their own complaints. But before I ask you to examine my complaint. Thanks in advance. --Idin Mammadof 13:52, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Idin Mammadof You have only provided so many links and those vandalism can be reverted by any user. And I would like to ask you that isn't there anything you can imagine as a reason for your blocking? And why have you talked about other users' vandalism? Isn't that a justifying of your vandalism? You did vandalism there, didn't you? And now you want to say that what you did was just a little vandalism comparing with the other users' vandalism, don't you?--Randeerjayasekara (talk) 12:05, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara: I was blocked without any explanation. I asked why they did not answer . The real reason is that I was against them - when they are engaged in vandalism. In addition, see what I write here: . --Idin Mammadof 17:23, 27 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara: This year, it was also discussed: Requests for comment/Bringing information about personal life to Wikipedia by Sefer azeri and reaction of Wertuose. But Meta does not make decisions. As a result, the complainant was forced to leave Wikipedia. I want to know, finally, Meta will pay attention to the problem? Will the decision and punishment? --Idin Mammadof 10:51, 28 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Idin Mammadof: Just try to get unblocked your account. Why don't you ask help for that from Stewards? There are 13 Admins at Azerbaijani Wikipedia. If they don't care about the BIG problem you have mentioned above, only thing you can do is ask help from stewards. Don't try to punish others. And also don't try to teach administrators about their job. Wish you Luck! Regards!--Randeerjayasekara (talk) 04:06, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara: Help from the stewards? They did not help me. In addition, see what I write here: >> Then they gave me the answer: "The Stewards' noticeboard also isn't a place for rants and raves, so please limit this discussion to the section that you've already created. ": .
- @Randeerjayasekara: If they do not want to give you the answer (), you can cancel the block. How can this be? Maybe then they will join the discussion. I have complained about 4 months ago. My complaint is not considered yet. I knew that to Wikipedia vandalism is illegal. That's why I wrote the complaint. I want to know, finally, Meta will pay attention to the problem? Will the decision and punishment? We have a draft of the Arbitration Committee:  Developed for a long time, but sisops do not allow the realization of this project. If we have such authority is established, then the sysops can not engage in vandalism. --Idin Mammadof 16:30, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara:You asked me. I gave you the answer. But when I ask you, you do not answer?! I want to know, how will you solve the problem? I show the cause of the problem, and I show how to solve this problem. What do you think about this? Thanks in advance. --Idin Mammadof 21:11, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
What are these disputes about, in terms of content? Andreas JN466 22:54, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
- Here we are not talking about any dispute. I am writing about the violation of rules. Meta sees it, but does nothing. --Idin Mammadof 22:59, 1 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara: You advised me "Just try to get unblocked your account. Why don't you ask help for that from Stewards? There are 13 Admins at Azerbaijani Wikipedia. If they don't care about the BIG problem you have mentioned above, only thing you can do is ask help from stewards. I wrote them (). But they gave me the following answer:
Not done": This is a matter for the Azerbaijani wikipedia community, not a matter for stewards. Our role and purpose is explained at Stewards and overriding admins at a wiki is not one of those matters. — billinghurst sDrewth 01:29, 3 November 2015 (UTC)"
- Yeah, I got it wrong and I'm sorry for that. Stewards' role and purpose is explained at Stewards and overriding admins at a wiki is not one of those matters. Try to Solve your local Wiki problems with the Azerbaijani wikipedia community. Regards!--Randeerjayasekara (talk) 14:04, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara:They did not give you the answer (). They do not give me the answer. Now what do I do? -- Idin Mammadof 14:40, 4 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Randeerjayasekara:I complain to you by vandals. But you're not going to do anything. You say to me: Try to Solve your local Wiki problems with the Azerbaijani wikipedia community. Do you understand what you are writing? Complaints from Azerbaijani wikipedia to the Azerbaijani wikipedia?! How can it be? --Idin Mammadof 15:42, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
- @Idin Mammadof: Then what do you think is correct? Complaining a local Wiki issue at other language Wikipedia is correct? And please stop complaining about everything all the time. Try to follow instructions given in pages given below. There may be such pages in your local Wikipedia.
- Please consider that I'm just a User here at Meta and I'm giving my opinions on this case because of Anyone is welcomed to give his or her opinion on the requests.--Randeerjayasekara (talk) 15:20, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
- I understand you. If possible, please explain to me. What do I have to do? I'm waiting for 3 years. They do not let me. You can investigate my complaint. 4 months have passed. But Meta did nothing. Why?
- Now, you write: Complaining a local Wiki issue at other language Wikipedia is correct?, - I do not understand?! Meta since what is considered other language Wikipedia?!
- Your link refers to in English Wikipedia.
- They do not need me. I demand my complaint be investigated. -- Idin Mammadof 16:09, 6 November 2015 (UTC)
- 1 week passed. You can not just do nothing. You can not answer also my question. What do I do now? Please answer this question. -- Idin Mammadof 9:37, 10 November 2015 (UTC)
- The users also blocked indefinitely. Without any reason: , ,  --Idin Mammadof 20:47, 19 November 2015 (UTC)