Proposals for closing projects/Radical cleanup of Polish Wikipedia
This is a request for a radical cleanup of Polish Wikipedia. This request is similar to the recently filed request to cleanup Volapük Wikipedia, where in the discussion many users suggested that Polish Wikipedia also diserves radical cleanup. Polish Wikipedia has many bot-generated articles of very low quality and articles on non-notable subjects. It has the lowest depth among other large Wikipedias.
Therefore I request the sysop rights in Polish Wikipedia to perform the task. Although I do not speak Polish, I nevertheless can determine articles not worth enough to be included.--Certh 02:16, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose I'm not sure this request is even worth voting for as it's of blatant bad taste (you don't even speak Polish?!) but here it goes. Nobody suggested directly that like Volapük the same should be done for Polish, except maybe Millosh who says "English, French, Italian and Polish Wikipedias", but not Polish alone. The Polish Wikipedia was given as an ironic example of a subject for a similar absurd request. And 'congratulations': you started it. Malafaya 12:40, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose- That wiki itself is quite big so there is no need to "clean-up" since it can easily be done by its fairly large community and admins...--Cometstyles 12:54, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose per comet--Nick1915 - all you want 13:01, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose In the face of ca. 130 administrators most of whom are very active. In the face of about 400 experienced users patrolling this wiki daily for traces of vandalism, in the face of community initiatives being raised to level up the quality of the articles, I say that this request falls somewhere between strange and senseless. Wojciech Pędzich Talk 13:09, 28 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oppose Patent nonsense. Picus viridis 13:10, 28 December 2007 (UTC)