- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.
This Wikipedia language has no edit on May 5, 2017. It is 29-40 edits per month on this wiki. --cyɾʋs ɴɵtɵɜat bʉɭagɑ!!! (Talk | Contributions) 08:17, 7 May 2017 (UTC)
oppose this request please --126.96.36.199 21:35, 9 May 2018 (UTC)
@Cyrus noto3at bulaga: You didn't post the actual notice on this Wikipedia, please notice on Wikipedia:Ja'miyet Portalı first. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 03:43, 10 May 2018 (UTC)
- Notice was posted. StevenJ81 (talk) 21:05, 13 May 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose. It's a living minority language spoken by Karakalpaks in Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. Agusbou2015 (talk) 15:11, 11 May 2018 (UTC)
- Please send a notice about this proposal to Wikimedia Russia and Wikimedians of Uzbekistan Community. Agusbou2015 (talk) 16:11, 12 May 2018 (UTC)
- Strong oppose Once again, your reasoning makes no sense. It has been stated multiple times that inactivity is no reason for closure. DraconicDark (talk) 15:31, 13 May 2018 (UTC)
- Question: As DraconicDark mentions, inactivity is no reason for closure. @Cyrus noto3at bulaga: Is there any other reason you can justify a closure? StevenJ81 (talk) 21:10, 13 May 2018 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.