File Format for your Cohort
- A CSV file is simply a Comma Separated Value file. These can be created in two different ways:
- 1. Using spreadsheet software, and saving as CSV. There should be one username per cell in the first column:
- 2. Use Notepad (Windows OS), Textedit (Mac OS) or Kate / gedit (Linux OS) and saved as a TXT file. Make sure to remove “Rich Text Formatting” and save the file as “Plain Text”.
Some of the more common mistakes with Wikimetrics usernames include:
- Make sure usernames are spelled correctly, including capitalization.
- Make sure to remove hidden formatting or trailing spaces. Hidden formatting can be found with a word processor, which sometimes have a "show formatting" option.