Open Foundation West Africa
The Open Foundation West Africa is a registered nonprofit organisation in Ghana. Its mission is to extend the reach of Open Movement Activities in West Africa, through open education and education programs, digitizing open resources, preserving cultural and heritage items for educational purposes and promoting contents about the West African region and existent countries.
One of its core missions is to aid and encourage people to collect, develop and disseminate knowledge and other educational, cultural and historic content in the public domain or under a license that allows everyone to freely use, distribute and modify said content without the payment of royalties.
- Activating communities where there is little or no activity of Open Movement.
- Advocating for affordable, fast and safe internet.
- Promoting Open Access and Open Data.
- Open Education and Open Education Resources.
- GLAM Ghana
- Arts+Feminism 2016|2017
- Creative Commons Salon Ghana
- Joy Agyepong
- Joris Darlington Quarshie
- Sante Debrah
- Judith Opoku-Boateng
- S.Asante B.
- Edith Violet Naisubi
- Andrews Lartey
- Daniel Mietchen
- Edward Afful
- Kwao Richard
Want to join our community?
Affiliations Committee Resolutions
- Open Foundation West Africa (September 2017)
You can reach us through infoofwafrica.org or visit our website at ofwafrica.org