Wikimedia monthly activities meetings/2014-06
(Redirected from Metrics and activities meetings/2014-06-05)
|May 2014||Wikimedia Foundation monthly Metrics & Activities Meeting, June 2014||July 2014|
- When: 5 June 2014 starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time)
- Physical location: 6th floor, Wikimedia Foundation office, San Francisco.
- IRC participation: #wikimedia-officeconnect (log can be downloaded here)
- Video recording: YouTube / Commons
Most updates should be done in lightning-talk form, typically 3 minutes + 2 minutes for Q/A
- Top line metrics
- VisualEditor on Tablets - Juliusz Gonera - 10m
- Phabricator update - Andre Klapper - 5-10m (Phabricator is a bug tracking system to replace Bugzilla)
- Inviting anonymous editors to sign up (Growth update) - Steven Walling 5m
- Upload Wizard update - Fabrice Florin + Pau Giner - 7m (slides: PDF / GDoc)
- Grantmaking and Programs
- FDC/Annual Plan Grants update - Katy/Jessie - 10 min (slides: PDF / GDoc)
- IEG/Individual Engagement Grants - meet our new grantees - Siko - 7m (slides: PDF / GDoc)
- Legal, Community Advocacy, and Communications
- For more information about WMF activities and metrics for the month of May, see the upcoming monthly report.
For more photos, see this category on Commons
Photos from Wikimedia Foundation's June 2014 Metrics Meeting, shot and edited by Fabrice Florin.