This orientation for educators using Wikipedia editing as a class assignment consists of four main modules:
- Velkommen, en kort introduktion;
- The Core, an overview of Wikipedia's core principles;
- Editing, a tutorial on the basic mechanics of editing pages and communicating with others; and
- Classroom, a walkthrough of best practices and examples for using Wikipedia assignments in the classroom. In total, the four modules should take about one to one-and-a-half hours to complete.
- Course pages, instructions for requesting user rights, setting up course pages, and using them.