Week 12: All assignments due
This is a basic grading scheme appropriate for a syllabus similar to this one.
- 20%: Participation grade (5% each) for assignments from weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4
- 10%: Participation in Wikipedia discussions in class
- 10%: Peer reviews and collaboration with classmates
- 15%: Presentation and reflective essay
- 45%: Quality of main Wikipedia contributions,
evaluated in light of reflective essay
For other ideas on how to grade Wikipedia assignments,
see the grading case studies.
Click the highlighted week to view details.