Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat/Archives/2009-09
|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created in September 2009, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
Good afternoon, I apologise for bad English, I used the autotranslator
Administrators and buracrats meta - prompt please, where and as it is possible to discuss a question on constant infringements of Administrators, including with support of arbitration committee, in separate language section. Business in that, me pereodicali block for a delicate irony and humour while in similar situations to another the participant such isn't present. I regard it as prosecution for "political" reasons, application of sanctions to suppress my point of view. SergeyJ 11:48, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- We have admins who speak Russian, so it's ok to write in that language. Currently I cannot understand this auto-translation. Majorly talk 13:13, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Администраторы и бюракраты меты - поясните пожалуйста, где и как возможно обсудить вопрос о постоянных нарушениях администраторов, при поддержки арбитражного комитета, в отдельной языковой секции. Дело в этом, что меня, переодически блокируют за легкую иронию и юмор, в то время как в аналогичных ситуациях к другим участникам такое не применяется. Я расцениваю это как преследование по "политическим" причинам, применение санкций, чтобы подавить мою точку зрения.
Прошу скоректировать данный автоперевод, чтобы он стал ясен англоязычным участникам. SergeyJ 13:34, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Hello. You can discuss this issues on RfC page or at foundation-l mailing list —vvv 14:02, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
Hello. The page is currently a mess and they are a lot of request open since several months. Can some admins experienced on this take a look at this page and help in organizating this page?. Thank you. — df| 14:28, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
Block of User:22.214.171.124
- Done — df| 17:19, 16 September 2009 (UTC)
Status for the Zazaki Wiktionary project
Hi, I am part of the Zazaki Wiktionary project. I and my friends are wondering where are we in the process of approval. We started to work in February 09. Since then we haven't receive any feedback or status update. We will appreciate if we get any feedback or status update. Here is our request: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wiktionary_Zazaki_2 Thank you. --Xoser 06:26, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
protect Wikimedia Conference Japan
Because continuous vandalism w:ja:LTA:NODA, please protect Wikimedia Conference Japan and semi-protect Talk:Wikimedia Conference Japan. We (this conference staff) don't need to edit this page. And we want people interested in this conference contact us from official wiki site, not the meta page (including TALK page). Thanks.--aokomoriuta 06:03, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with aokomoriuta. The IP user (from open proxies) writes messages such as:
- Beware of revert-war by Aum Shinrikyo believers.
- User:Yukichi99 is a sub-account of (the name of a criminal) of Aum Shinrikyo.
- I identified that they are from Aum, then they started using bots to revert this page.
- and so on. Thanks. --Kanjy 11:55, 19 September 2009 (UTC)
- Done — df| 11:58, 19 September 2009 (UTC)