This is fourth official Wikimeetup in Rajbiraj. This time we meet and discuss about the Educational Outreach, Further collaboration with other Wikimedians User group and it's progress...
|Hong Kong 129 (WikiCafe HK #1)||19 December|
|UK virtual 7||15 December|
|London 177||12 December|
|UK virtual 6||25 November|
|London 176||14 November|
|Hong Kong 128 (virtual)||19 September|
|Cambridge 44 (Wikimania)||14 August|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Saturday, 2 April, 2016 — 2:00 NST onwardsEdit
Venue: Hotel Blue Diamond, Near Micro Bus Stand, Rajbiraj
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity, Wikisource and other collaborative wiki projects.
- Progress report on Outreach Programs
- Outreach event
- Further Collabration with other Wikimedia User Group.
- Discussion on the topic of Wikipedia Education Program and workshop.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Sign up using " # ~~~~ " if you have an account or else add "# Your Name", under the appropriate section.
- Biplab Anand (Talk) 08:56, 1 April 2016 (UTC)
- KK 11:21, 1 April 2016 (UTC)
- Nilamkarn (talk) 02:43, 2 April 2016 (UTC)
- TBhagat (talk) 03:41, 2 April 2016 (UTC)
- Bijay Chaurasia ((Msg here plz)) 03:43, 2 April 2016 (UTC)
- Zeetendra ») 13:17, 2 April 2016 (UTC)
May be attendingEdit
Interested but not attendingEdit
|Wikimedians' meet-ups in Nepal|