The Seventh East London meetup.Well we have had a bit of a break what with Wikimania and the Summer, but we shall be gathering again as autumn starts in earnest.
postponed until June
|London 153||12 April|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|London 152||8 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Hong Kong 122||23 November|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 7Edit
Date and time: Tuesday 27th September 2016 — 19:30 - 21:00Edit
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Thryduulf (talk: meta · en.wp · wikidata) 09:13, 18 September 2016 (UTC)
- Eartha78 (talk) 14:55, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
About the meetupEdit
A chance to meet some of the people who contribute to Wikipedia: all volunteers and not necessarily "experts".
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Tuesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf