The Fifth East London meetup.
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|London 157 (virtual)||9 August|
|South Africa 3 (virtual)||25 July|
|London 156 (virtual)||12 July|
|Hong Kong 125 (virtual)||11 July|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 5Edit
Date and time: Tuesday 23rd February 2016 — 19:30 - 21:00Edit
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Leutha (talk) 10:57, 29 January 2016 (UTC)
- Vandersijp (talk) 01:59, 17 February 2016 (UTC)
- Need an excuse to visit greenwich.Geni (talk) 05:21, 19 February 2016 (UTC)
- Thryduulf (talk: meta · en.wp · wikidata) 21:29, 19 February 2016 (UTC)
About the meetupEdit
Last time we had eight people
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
- We shall be further developing the proposed edithon at the Refugee Archives at the University of East London
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Wednesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bethnal Green to Canary Wharf
- D7 Mile End to Canary Wharf
- D8 Stratford to Canary Wharf
- 135 Moorfields to Canary Wharf
- 277 Highbury and Islington to Canary Wharf