The meetup starts at 3pm, and is hosted by Andy Gordon of Microsoft Research. The event will start with some presentations on Wikidata, including Andy explaining his current interests in the area. As usual, we continue to 6pm, after which we may move on to a pub.
|London 159 (virtual)||11 October|
|London 158 (virtual)||13 September|
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|Hong Kong 126 (virtual)||27 September|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 43
When: Saturday 21st March 2020 — meetup 15:00 to 18:00.
Where: Microsoft Research Lab, 21 Station Road, Cambridge CB1 2FB, UK. Google Maps, Bing Maps.
There is an Eventbrite page and you can sign up there. As a condition that comes with the venue, this is not a drop-in event. Please either use the Eventbrite page to get a ticket, or let the organiser User:Charles Matthews know you are coming, giving a name that will go onto the list of attendees. If you know that you will not be there for the start, please also advise the organiser of your estimated time of arrival.
If you would like to give a presentation yourself, please also let the organiser know, so we can work out a programme. (You can contact him, when logged in, using the email link in the left sidebar of his user page. Alternatively, you can write on his user talk page.)
If you have a Wikimedia account, it is helpful and encouraging if you sign up below.
- Charles Matthews (talk) 19:41, 27 February 2020 (UTC)
- edward (talk) 20:01, 27 February 2020 (UTC)
- Rich Farmbrough 18:55, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- Deryck C. 17:20, 3 March 2020 (UTC)
- Dsp13 (talk) 18:34, 4 March 2020 (UTC)
- the wub "?!" 23:20, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske (talk) 14:11, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- Jkcm 17:36, 28 February 2020 (UTC)
- Lucie-Aimée Kaffee (talk) 19:37, 5 March 2020 (UTC)