Afterwards two went on to the Salisbury Arms.
|South Africa 4 (virtual)||15 August|
|London 158 (virtual)||13 September|
|South Africa 3 (virtual)||25 July|
|London 157 (virtual)||9 August|
|Hong Kong 125 (virtual)||11 July|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 32
When: Saturday 5th November 2016 — 15:00 onwards
Where: Coffee Shop, Ibis Hotel, 2 Station Square, Cambridge, CB1 2GA UK
And Cambridge University Wikipedia Society meetup
Note new venue, after eight years! Sixty seconds from the station. See here for a map.
- We'll be celebrating four years of Wikidata, and hope to have special guests.
- We are *delighted* and honoured that we have received a Wikimedia grant to develop WikiFactMine for content-mining for and with Wikidata. . This has a high "Cambridge" content including connections with University people and organizations, and ContentMine, a Open-locked Cambridge non-profit. Petermr (talk) 09:18, 10 October 2016 (UTC)
- Potential relaunch of w:WP:CUWPS - Let's see how many Cambridge University people we can get!
- Charles Matthews (talk) 15:23, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske (talk) 16:45, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- edward (talk) 20:21, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- Petermr (talk) 09:08, 10 October 2016 (UTC) [Coming from Wikimedia Berlin so probably arr. ca 1700]
- MichaelMaggs (talk) 13:33, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
- Deryck C. 10:01, 24 October 2016 (UTC)
- Andrew Gray (talk) 13:50, 4 November 2016 (UTC)