منشئ حسابات كمي
Using the Program and Events Dashboard
If you have a coordinated outreach event managed through the Programs & Events Dashboard, exemptions are built in the workflow if the attendees sign up and the coordinator creates the accounts inside the dashboard.
أن تصبح "منشئ حسابات"
- صفحة المساعدة الرئيسية: هُنا
If you are going to be running many such events, you may wish to get the account creator permission on the wikis that will be involved in your events. Account creator permissions are project specific. If you are an administrator or bureaucrat on the given Wiki, you may have account creator permission already, as this is the default MediaWiki configuration. (If you aren't sure if this applies to your wiki, check Special:ListGroupRights and see if your group includes "Not be affected by rate limits (noratelimit)". If so, your group has account creator permission.)
Because of the Single User Login (SUL) system, granting the right on any Wikimedia wiki will suffice; that user will then be able to create accounts, on that wiki, that work on all Wikimedia wikis. So if you can add the right on a single Wikimedia wiki, you can add this right locally, and the recipient will be able to create accounts locally.
For each wiki on which you wish account creator permission:
- Check Special:ListGroupRights to see if, on that wiki, local sysops/administrators or bureaucrats are able to assign people to the "account creators" group. If they are, contact a local sysop or bureaucrat to request permission. At almost all wikis, bureaucrats can do this task.
- You can find a list of these people on any given wiki at Special:Listusers/sysop.
- Since not all sysops and bureaucrats will be active, look at a few of the users' recent contributions and choose three that have recently edited.
- Post to their talk pages and request the account creator permission. You should link to past events you've run or other proof that you're a credible person, not a spammer.
- If a local wiki's sysops or bureaucrats can't assign you to the group, or if you don't get any response from them, try posting your request to Steward requests/Permissions.
إذا كان المستخدم المحلي لا يعلم كيف يضيف الصلاحية، يمكنك مراسلة صفحة مساعدة صلاحيات المستخدمين.
- في ويكيبيديا الإنجليزية، يمكنك تقديم طلب للحصول على الصلاحية في هذه الصفحة.
Requesting temporary lift of IP cap
Many people who are organizing Wikipedia events find this option confusing. Choosing this option usually requires having a conversation with the network administrator at the location where the group of people will register Wikimedia accounts. Rarely do people without a good relationship to the site tech team make this option work for them. Although this option is recommended for all sorts of people who host Wikipedia events, please note that this is more complicated than typical event management. However, unlike the other methods explained above, this will also raise edit rate limits for your participants to 90 edits/minute for each participant, instead of the default limit for newbies 8 edits/minute for all newbies coming from same IP address.