The results are available here. Please be aware that pages need to be updated to reflect the result and that some information may be obsolete. In the meantime, viewing the LU timeline might be helpful. Help with translations is of continuing appreciation.
In other languages: български (bg) dansk (da) Deutsch (de) English (en) español (es) français (fr) magyar (hu) interlingua (ia) Bahasa Indonesia (id) italiano (it) 日本語 (ja) Nederlands (nl) occitan (oc) русский (ru) Tiếng Việt (vi) 
The licensing update committee is a group of Wikimedia community members appointed by the Wikimedia Foundation to support and facilitate the decision making process and, if necessary, help implement changes resulting from the community decision on Wikimedia's licensing terms (see licensing update). As a group the committee is officially neutral on whether an update should occur. The roles of the committee include:
- Helping to ensure that the process is fully documented and understandable.
- Helping to finalize the license update timeline.
- Supporting the process of translating all key documents.
- Interfacing with Software in the Public Interest, the independent non-profit organization which will administer the vote, to tally the licensing vote result (eliminating duplicate and invalid ballots).
- Announcing the result to the community and the Wikimedia Foundation Board.
- Supporting the implementation of the decision, if an affirmative decision is made, throughout our projects by helping to update relevant policy pages, templates, and instructions.
- Other support as needed.
The committee's work is organized on a public mailing list, licom-l as well as here on Meta. It interfaces with Wikimedia Foundation staff, but will operate independently insofar as administering the vote is concerned.
- Casey Brown; translations lead (en, es-2, zh-1)
- Robert Rohde (en, es-1)
- Anonymous Dissident (en, de-1)
- MF-Warburg (de, en-3, fr-1, tet-1)
- John Gilmore (en)
- Huib; multimedia lead (nl, en-2, de-2, nds-1, li-1, fy-1, af-1)
- Kaldari (en)
- Andrew Leung (en, zh)
- Samuel Klein; outreach coordinator (en)
The following staff members interface directly with the committee:
- Erik Moeller, Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation (de, en-4)
- Mike Godwin, General Counsel, Wikimedia Foundation (en)
- Cary Bass, Volunteer Coordinator, Wikimedia Foundation
- Tim Starling, Software Developer, Wikimedia Foundation
- Brion Vibber, Chief Technical Officer, Wikimedia Foundation