Hardware donation program/ZI Jony
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- ZI Jony
- your contact e-mail (optional)
- Special:EmailUser/ZI Jony
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I have involved with the Wikimedia movement since March 2017. I am an active Wikimedia contributor with near about 33000+ global edits till now. I am mostly active contributor in Bengali Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons, English Wikipedia, Meta-Wiki, MediaWiki and crosswiki patrolling. I contribute to tasks which can be performed easily on mobile and most of that I do by Desktop view on mobile.
With this gift I can contribute to more complicated zones which are not possible on mobile, apart from that I can also actively help monitor small wikis. I`ve a bot account (BanglaBot) which currently run via AWB that also can run on my own computer
I urgently looking for a laptop at the moment, I am willing to change if a laptop is found in my specification.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Bengali Wikipedia
- English Wikipedia
- Wikimedia Commons
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support, trusted user. Eligible to receive the gift. Kind regards, — Tulsi Bhagat [ contribs | talk ] 13:33, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support As far I know he is a outstanding wikipedian.Wiki Ruhan (talk) 13:09, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- SupportF R Shuvo(talk) 13:55, 18 June 2020 (UTC)
- Support, trusted user, who has made over 1,26,000 edits on Wikimedia Projects. Al Riaz Uddin (talk) 09:26, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- strongly Support, trustworthy user in Wikipedia community. - Suvray (talk) 09:50, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- Prolific Bengali translator, contributor to Wikidata, and to discussions about Abstract Wikipedia. Amir E. Aharoni (talk) 13:56, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- Zi Jony is active in the Abstract Wikipedia community, he has proactively created, set up, and maintains several of Abstract Wikipedia's social media channels, including the YouTube, Facebook, the active Telegram channel, and other channels. Thanks! --denny (talk) 17:44, 24 November 2020 (UTC)
- Support Dolon Prova (talk) 15:30, 30 November 2020 (UTC)
- Support। ≈ MS Sakib «TalK» 02:59, 24 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support — Meghmollar2017 • Talk • 13:05, 28 March 2021 (UTC)