Hardware donation program/Uzoma Ozurumba
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- Uzoma Ozurumba
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I am a User Group (Igbo Wikimedians UG) Coordinator.
- I am a strategy liaison personnel for Igbo Wikimedians User Group.
- I organize Igbo wiki training and meetups
- And I add content in Igbo Wikipedia and Wiktionary, Meta and commons.
A laptop gift from WMF will ensure that I always have an extra laptop for trainees without laptops during events
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Igbo Wikipedia
- Igbo Wiktionary
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off-wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.