Hardware donation program/Touzrimounir
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
- touzrimounir gmail.com
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I am an active member of wikimedia TN user group, and I organise a lot of workshops and training about wikipedia and wikimedia commons,I will use the laptop in workshop and Edit-a-thon in Tunisia, I will use it also to edit wikipedia and upload photos to wikimedia commons.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Wikimedia TN user group
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support African Hope (talk) 23:41, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 07:29, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Ovva olfa (talk) 21:07, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Flixtey (talk) 00:33, 23 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support ---Wikicology (talk) 13:24, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support --Visem (talk) 08:32, 29 April 2017 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.