Hardware donation program/Erinamukuta
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
I volunteer with the wikimedia community user group uganda which has been in the wheels since 2014 but has only recently been formally recognized by the WMF. We have monthly Events ranging from edit-a-thons , art and feminism, wiki data, Translation to luganda wikipedia etc. We are currently working on a ten month project wiki loves women for which we plan to have ten events. One of the limitations we are having is hardware when hosting these events and the follow up after the event.
- Wikipedia English and Luganda
Work you're proud ofEdit
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Wikimedia Community User Group uganda
- Public equipment tracking page
- Being the one who suggested them to make a request for hardware donation, I naturally strongly support it. Anthere (talk)
- I endorse it as well. Faintsmoke (talk)
- With capacity building and training activities to be done, our volunteer community will appreciate more of these, thank you Anthere for the recommendation. Douglaseru (talk)
- As a member of the wikimedia community user group uganda I tottaly endorse this equipment request as it will help us overcome some the hardware challenges we currently face. Kateregga1 (talk)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.