Hardware donation program/Ahmed Nisar
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- Ahmed Nisar
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
I am one of the active Users on Wikipedia since 2007. I have a Chrome Book for editing which was provided to me under the Wikimedia Foundation project tiger and Supporting Indian Language Wikipedias Program, but it is for simple usage and unable to work on it. I want a good power laptop for my work. If I get a good power laptop, it will help me to work in a good manner.
My global contribution 27,000+ edits.
Hope I can do better in different projects.
I am currently Autopatroller at Hindi Wikipedia.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Hindi Wikipedia. (most active) 1
- English wikipedia. 2
- Wikimedia.outreach. 3
- Meta wikimedia. 4
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support Nisar ji has contributed to various projects over the years and I personally appreciate his contribution to Hindi Wikipedia very much. --Satdeep Gill (talk) 06:35, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- Support --J. Ansari Talk 08:30, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- Support--Muzammil (talk) 15:42, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- Support— Bukhari (Talk!) 00:55, 7 June 2018 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.