I am an academician, Social Scientist, Poet & Wikipedian. Active in Urdu, Hindi, English & Telugu. I have a background in Teaching and Research. My personal username is found here. I was an Administrator in Telugu and Urdu Wikipedias.
I love to create articles and contents, and love to work on supporting, building and expanding the community in India. And putting efforts to bring articlesUrdu Wiki to the Urdu speaking areas. Initiated Urdu Wikipedia India community and started to convene and organize meet ups and outreach programs at different parts of India. Now concentrating on Hindi Wikipedia and Wiki Commons
Details of my work edit
|Users by language|
My work broadly includes providing support to Urdu, Hindi & Telugu communities in engaging new editors and supporting outreach.
- Provided support for
- Bringing wiki to media.
- On wiki support to new editors.
- Images contribution to Commons
Wikipedia 15 edit
About me in Wikipedia15
- People make wikipedia great
- About me
On Wikimedia Blog edit
Interviewed by Syed Muzammiluddin
- Best Telugu Wikipedian of the Decade, presented in Telugu Wiki Decennial Celebration at Vijayawada on 17th February 2014.
- Project Tiger Editathon 2018 Winners
Community meet ups participated edit
- Telugu Wiki Decennial Celebrations at Vijayawada on 16-17 February 2014.
- India Community Consultation 2014 at Banagalore, on 3, 4 & 5th of October 2014.
- ICFOSS conference at Thiruvananthapuram, on 18,19 & 20 of December 2014.
- Urdu Wikipedia India User community meet up on 21st December 2014, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Hindi wiki meetup at Delhi, February 2015.
- TTT program for 4 days, at Bengaluru by Wikimedia India Chapter & CIS, from 26th February to 1st March 2015.
- Wikimania 2015, Mexico City.
Me & Wiki in media edit
Watch my talk (WIKIMEDIA INDIA)
- In media;
- On Centre for Internet and Society news
- Karnataka Muslim portal
- Siasat portal
- Two Circles portal - Urdu Wikipedia India community meet up - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Muslim Mirror portal - Urdu Wikipedia India mee - Trivandrum - Kerala
- M Positive portal - Urdu Wikipedia India community meet up - Kerala
- Urdu Wikipedia India - User group - on Facebook
- Discussion in the prestigious program "Rubaroo" of All India Radio, Urdu Services, New Delhi, on 13-02-2015. It was broadcast on 13th & 14th of March 2015. One of the reports on Geo Urdu. Thediscussion was on Free knowledge, Wikipedia, Urdu Wikipedia and Open source.
- On 28 & 29 March 2015, Urdu Department, Sri Sankaracharya Sanskrit University Regional Centre, Koyilandy, Kerala has conducted a two day seminar on the topics RHETORIC & PROSODY. During this seminar, seminar coordinator allotted time for Wikipedia on my request. This session was utilized to introduce, Wikipedia and Urdu Wikipedia, and conducted a mini workshop. Its reports came in many news papers and portals. One of them is Two Circles Report (English).
My Work Details edit
My work details can be found under the following headers: Community and Program Support. If you still have any further questions about my work, please write to me at my email.
My Wiki accounts are/were in the names Ahmadnisar, Ahmadnisarsayeedi.