Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Subas Chandra Rout
- Wikipedia username
- Subas Chandra Rout
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Wikipedia, Wikisource, Wikidata, Commons and Wikibook.
- Language - Odia and English
- Participant and awarded member of previous Tiger Project.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) -
The amount of data I have will be insufficient for Tiger Project as I have my personal work in internet.
How will you use this in the next six months?
I am the highest Wikipedia contributor in Odia language up to date and I will try to maintain this status in future.
Community discussion and endorsementsEdit
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support--Chinmayee Mishra (talk) 19:18, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Radhadwibedi (talk) 05:47, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Hellohappy (talk) 09:47, 3 September 2019 (UTC) Subas Sir has been one of our top contributors and is crucial to Odia wikipedia movement. He should get all support needed.
- Strong support - He is an inspiration to myself and many other Wikimedians. Dr. Subas sir, the juggernaut of Odia Wiki group should get the asked resource. Thank you. -Soumendrak (talk) 19:35, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support - Sangaram Keshari Senapati (talk) 18:43, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support - Dr Subas Ch Rout is an inspiring figure in odia wiki, his consistent efforts to write article on medical science.R Ashwani Banjan Murmu (talk) 20:16, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -- Ramjit Tudu (talk) 18:33, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 15:34, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -- Sushant savla (talk) 16:04, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Aditya Mahar (talk) 12:48, 19 September 2019 (UTC)