Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Art+Feminism 2020 University of Ilorin
Comments from WMFEdit
Hello, Timmylegend, thank you for this grant request. It’s nice to see that you are organizing Art and Feminism edit-a-thons at the University of Ilorin. I have the following questions and comments.
- The total budget mentioned in the proposal is N290,000 ($950.82). However, when adding up your detailed expenses, the total equals to N300,000 ($983.6). Would you please fix this discrepancy?
I have made the necessary changes, thank you for notifying me of the error.
- You are expecting to have 30 participants, though your budget includes the cost of 50 Wikipedia notebooks. Could you explain the purpose of having 20 additional notebooks? In addition, would you please mention how many participant packs will you offer?
The additional 20 notebooks are meant for participants who will be joining us at subsequent events. Thirty participants packs will be offered.
- How many customized T-shirts will you make for this event series?
- In your detailed budget, what did you mean by “Photography coverage”? If it is the cost to hire a professional photographer for reporting purposes, please note that professional photographs are not expected. Rapid Grant funds may not currently be used as compensation for people’s time, so if this is the cost to hire a photographer, please reduce it. However, you may use the funds to rent a camera to take photos.
Request to Modify GrantEdit
I would like to apply to use the grant fund a campaign for Wikipedia pages wanting photos project Wikipedia Pages Wanting Photos coming up from July to September for members of the Wikimedia Community at the University of Ilorin.
- Hello Timmylegend, thanks for your request! Please create a Rapid Grant report with details on any activities, funds spend, and underspend for the Art+Feminism 2020 University of Ilorin. This should not be a comprehensive report — only the basic information would be enough. Please also send any expense documents to rapidgrants wikimedia.org. In order to use the remaining amount, we kindly ask you to apply for another Rapid Grant, so that the activities and projected expenses are clear for us. If needed, you can also request additional funds. Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 08:14, 25 May 2020 (UTC)