Grants talk:Programs/Wikimedia Community Fund/Rapid Fund/1Lib1Ref Training And Edithathon In Hausa Wikipedia (ID: 21873525)
Endorsement and FeedbackEdit
- Support as much as Wikipedia article are important so as their references. Because citations give them support to stand on their feet and be good. This is really good. Ibraheem8088 (talk) 10:05, 17 May 2022 (UTC)
- Support the most of hausa Wikipedia articles they didn't have enough references that project will cover by the way I'm very supportively Abdulkareem Aliyu Yusuf (talk) 13:23, 17 May 2022 (UTC)
- Support we have a lack of reference in hausa Wikipedia articles but that project will increase enough reference in some of articles in hausa Wikipedia Sadauki11 (talk) 21:24, 17 May 2022 (UTC)
- Support Lack of citations is really a vital obstruction for articles because articles are yet to reach standard with no references. Therefore, this is a nice touch regarding improvement of the Hausa Wikipedia platform, I do hope we make something out of this.Sanusi Gado (talk) 02:22, 19 May 2022 (UTC)
- Support It is really important to make sufficient citations to our articles so as to show its quality and validation.Uncle Bash007 (talk) 08:40, 19 May 2022 (UTC)
- Support matter of fact some articles in Hausa Wikipedia have no reference.and anything without a reference is not vital so am in support of this project to add more references to Hausa Wikipedia. MohammedBama123 (talk) 09:30, 21 May 2022 (UTC)
- Support Most of the articles in Hausa Wikipedia do not have references and this project will definitely help provide them.Abubakr1111 (talk) 11:44, 21 May 2022 (UTC)
- Suppirt A very thoughtful initiative, and will improve articles immensely in Hausa Wikipedia to make them more genuine.
Endorsment from Captain1044 (talk)Edit
Strongly agreed. There will be a great benefit from this proposal.
Endorsment from Umar-askira (talk)Edit
- This project is going to important for this community because need to understand the wikipedia impacts in human life academically.
- the project is going to particularly focused on our community to train then how to create, edit and promote articles in wikipedia. It will also help to move wikipedia project forward.
- The will focused on wikipedia with sisters wiki.
- yes, the project is going to contributes in any way to important development around wikimedia.
Comments from the MEA regional funds staffEdit
Dear Aliyu shaba, thanks for submitting this proposal. We thank you for putting together a detailed grant proposal.
- We will be glad to support this proposal because the described change is clear and the impact of described activities is viable.
- Our only request is to provide an updated budget file where the unit prices and number of units are clear. Please send this file to us via email by June 23, 2022 and we'll update it on your application.
Answer from Aliyu shabaEdit
Good day, Thanks for reviewing our grant. I hope this updated budget will do. And if there's anything please draw my attention. And i sent u the budget file via email for the update on flux. DSaroyan (WMF)
1Lib1REF TRAINING AND EDITATHON IN HAUSA WIKIPEDIA UPDATED BUDGET
- 1. Hall: these will cover expenses for the hall during the workshop. 300 USD
- 2. Data Support: These is for the the Participants at the Edith-A-Thon and also for the librarian during the training. 30 Participants and Librarians. 500 USD
- 3. Refreshments: this include snacks, food and drinks for the 30 participants and the librarians at the trainings and Edith-A-Thon. 600 USD
- 4. Data for Online Trainings: This is for the online trainings to keep of and follow up of the librarians after the event to retain them. 500 USD
- 5. Communication: this include vouchers and local transportation to the organisers during the events. 200 USD.
- 6. Medicals: This is for hand sanitizers and facemask for the 30 participants and librarians during trainings and Edith-A-Thon.
- 7. Certificate: this is certificate of appreciation to the librarians and 30 participants at the events. 200 USD.
- 8. Computer and projector rentals: This is for the rental during the 2 events in person training and Edith-A-Thon. 200 USD.
- 9. Contingency: this is for unforseen activities. 200 USD.
- Total= 3000
Aliyu shaba]]Talk 11:59, 18 June 2022 (UTC)