Grants talk:PEG/WM FI/WMFI 2014/Report/Interim1
Return to "PEG/WM FI/WMFI 2014/Report/Interim1" page.
Thank you for this detailed interim report. We recognize the time it takes to report and appreciate this update. This report is accepted.
- It's great to see a lot of meetings and project initiation around the GLAM work. Please see our edit-a-thon and GLAM resources pages for additional resources.
- It looks like the topic-specific meetings (GLAM and WikiMaps) are quite successful, but engaging the rest of the community has not been a focus. Reaching out to members and understanding what their needs and interests are is a good idea.
- Thank you for the helpful ITK conference learning pattern, all of your blog posts, and great documentation! We realize a project of this scope and with so many stakeholders can be challenging to coordinate, but it looks like you've put in a lot of effort to communicate progress, facilitate input and feedback, and keep everything organized.
- Please let us know when you've finished the technical dependencies report.
- Be sure to notify us on the talk page of the grant request regarding any proposed changes to the budget.