Grants talk:PEG/UG TN/Annual plan 2015-2016/Report
Hi Vivaystn and Touzrimounir. Thank you for this grant report and the interim report as well. It sounds like you had a very busy and productive year! The report is approved. We have a number of follow-up comments/questions and look forward to your responses.
- The diversity of your activities is impressive. Do you think you would like to focus more in the coming year? What are the programs that are most enjoyable to work on and that you find most impactful?
- What type of follow-up have you done with participants in your programs. There is a lot of mentions of "recruiting new Wikimedia users for our community." Have these new participants continued to stay engaged in the projects either online or offline by attending events? For example, participants in the WLM photo walk or students that attending the workshop in Majaz Bab?
- Did the presentation about the Wikipedia Education Program at the University of Manouba happen? If yes, what is the follow-up?
- How has the project with the Diocesan Library of Tunis developed?
- It's great to learn that you organized WikiWomen in Tunisia activities and that half the new users joined the MedinaPedia project!
- Please hold on to the remaining funds until a decision has been made on your rapid grant request.