Grants talk:PEG/Iván Martínez/Wiki Loves Monuments México exhibition
GAC member status for this applicationEdit
- Abbasjnr (talk) 07:02, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
- Cool. Go MX! --Solstag (talk) 01:27, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
Waiting for more detailsEdit
Personal or chapter grant?Edit
A quick question: is this grant application being filed on behalf of Wikimedia México, or only on behalf of Iván Martínez? I would have assumed that it's the former—the description of the activities being conducted suggests that they're being run by the chapter as a whole—but the application states that Iván is requesting the grant directly to himself rather than to the chapter. Kirill Lokshin [talk] 01:55, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
Why Mexico City only ?Edit
The idea is very similar to the POTY moving gallery and for sure is worth supporting. I am just wondering why is it focused on Mexico City and UNAM only? Our experience with POTY gallery - that it is nice tool to wake-up some local wikipedians and let them organise something easy. So why not to try to send the gallery to other Mexico provinces and cities? Polimerek (talk) 13:34, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Polimerek, we can try, but for now is what we have for sure. We would love to expand the effort. I think the costs would increase due to transport of the photos. --ProtoplasmaKid (talk) 22:01, 15 November 2012 (UTC)
- In our case the cost of transport is not so high - we signed an agreement with local delivery company and the cost of single shipment of pictures + stands + leaflets is just around 100 USD from any destination in Poland to another. Polimerek (talk) 07:26, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi Ivan, thanks for the grant application. A minor question:
- Doesn't Wikimedia Mexico already have banners? I assumed that you might have already acquired some promotional materials from the start up grant that you received. Abbasjnr (talk) 10:09, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
Report past dueEdit
Hello, Ivan: We are disappointed that we have not yet received your report for this project, which was due before yesterday. Please submit it as soon as possible and contact grants at wikimedia dot org with any questions. In the mean time, I am updating the submission to reflect that the report is past due. Regards, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 21:03, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
Request for extensionEdit
We are requesting an extension of the project completion date for "Wiki Loves Monuments México exhibition".
- The new proposed completion date will be August 15th 2013.
- We require an extension due to the requesting of more venues to have the exhibition, and some changes in the previously planned places and dates.
Report past dueEdit
This report was due on 14 October 2013, or within 60 days of the extended completion date on 15 August 2013, but has not been submitted. Please submit this report immediately and write to grants at wikimedia dot org with an update on the status of this report. Thank you! Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 19:59, 15 October 2013 (UTC)