Olá pessoal, acho que deviamos divulgar essa proposta para tentar conseguir apoio pra que ela possa seguir. Chegaram a contatar a comunidade brasileira? Rodrigo Padula (talk) 21:43, 23 April 2016 (UTC)
- Obrigado pela dica, Rodrigo. Conforme está referenciado na proposta esse assunto já foi debatido várias vezes na comunidade brasileira, mas de fato esse IEG não havia sido. Estamos fazendo essa divulgação e iremos reportar as ligações na página do projeto. Crang115 (talk) 18:25, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
- Acho a ideia muito interessante. Se quiserem marcar um encontro (virtual ou presencial) tenho interesse. Na medida do possível deixo meus comentários aqui. Sds,OTAVIO1981 (talk) 18:39, 27 April 2016 (UTC)
- Também tenho interesse em dar auxílio, inclusive to perturbando o Padula com uns comentários/dúvidas que posso levar a vocês logo-logo, a exemplo de saber o que vocês vão absorver e usar dos projetos anteriores. Caçador de Palavras (talk) 02:08, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
This Individual Engagement Grant proposal is under review!
We've confirmed your proposal is eligible for review and scoring. Please feel free to ask questions and make changes to this proposal as discussions continue during this community comments period (through 2 May 2016).
The committee's formal review begins on 3 May 2016, and grants will be announced 17 June 2016. See the round 1 2016 schedule for more details.
Questions? Contact us at iegrants wikimedia · org .
Aggregated feedback from the committee for Gamification as a serviceEdit
|(A) Impact potential
|(B) Community engagement
|(C) Ability to execute
|(D) Measures of success
|Additional comments from the Committee:
- Thanks for this feedback, MJue (WMF). It will be very useful for us to improve the project as we start its development on a volumtary basis. Crang115 (talk) 19:13, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
Round 1 2016 decisionEdit
This project has not been selected for an Individual Engagement Grant at this time.
We love that you took the chance to creatively improve the Wikimedia movement. The committee has reviewed this proposal and not recommended it for funding, but we hope you'll continue to engage in the program. Please drop by the IdeaLab to share and refine future ideas!
- Review the feedback provided on your proposal and to ask for any clarifications you need using this talk page.
- Visit the IdeaLab to continue developing this idea and share any new ideas you may have.
- To reapply with this project in the future, please make updates based on the feedback provided in this round before resubmitting it for review in a new round.
- Check the schedule for the next open call to submit proposals - we look forward to helping you apply for a grant in a future round.