Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Increase the number of Iraqi photos on commons
- Increase the quality of photos of Iraq associated with articles.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. Are you doing one editathon or training or a series of editathons or trainings?
- I'am going to organize Wiki Loves Monuments in Iraq for the third time, in order to increase Iraqi photos in Commons.
2. How will you let your community know about the event? Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- I will share the event in Iraq Wikipedians Facebook page then add advertising to the event.
3. Do you have experienced Wikimedia editors to lead the event?
- Yes, I organized same event last year for Iraq (2017).
4. Do participants have the equipment or skills needed to participate and contribute high quality content? If not, how will you support them?
- Yes, we have.
5. How will you engage participants after the event(s)?
- we will publish the event in Facebook before and during the event duration, and also we put the name of winners in our Arab group and Iraqi wikipedians Facebook pages, so will be good engagement for other to participate next year.
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets:
- Number of participants - 10 participants
- Number of of photos created - 100 photos
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
- #prizes (voucher or electronic device worth of 250$ for the first winner, voucher or electronic device worth of 200$ voucher for the second winner and voucher or electronic device worth of 150$ for the third winner).
- Advertisement: 100$ will use as advertisement for the event in Facebook.
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!