Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- The goal of this project is to organize an offline meetup with Maithili Wikipedians, Maithili linguists, Journalists and also organize 4thanniversary celebration event of Maithili Wikipedia. We will meet and discuss about further improvement of Maithili Wikipedia.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- We will prepare future plans, strategy and programs based on our past activities regards with the development of Maithili Wikipedia. We will also organize the 4th Anniversary celebration event of Maithili Wikipedia as well as Meetup with Maithili Wikipedians, Maithili linguists, Journalists on 8th of November.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- Notification on Maithili Wikipedia Village Pump and via social media sites.
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- At the end of our project, We will compare past & future impacts of Maithili Wikipedia. We will follow-up with them via social media(s), phone, email & chats.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of participants at Meetup : 15-20
- Number of participants and guests at Birthday Anniversary event : 20-35
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- We have team of skilled humans: Biplab Anand, PANKAJ DEO, Bijay chaurasia, Zeetendra, Nilamkarn and Kiran Kumar.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
|S.No.||Category||Item description||Actual total||Currency||Notes|
|1||Communication Charges||Internet and Recharge cards||6,000||NPR|
|2||Hall Rent||Meetup space and Birthday Anniversary Event||12,000||NPR|
|3||Snacks, Tea and Food||Meetup space and Birthday Anniversary Event for 35 person||14,500||NPR|
|4||Birthday Cake||Maithili Wikipedia Anniversary Cake||5,500||NPR|
|5||Transportation||Local and guest transportation||1,500||NPR|
|6||Token of Love||Token of Love for Linguists and Journalist||10,000||NPR|
|7||T-Shirt||Anniversary T-Shirt for Team members and Volunteers||10,000||NPR|