Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- To add digitized art works under free license on Wikimedia Commons
- To improve Wikipedia articles on living and historical people in the field of arts, history among others
- What is the purpose of the meeting and why is it important to your community?
- Encourage new contributors
- Involve members in organizing projects
- If applicable, what benefits have you seen from doing this kind of meeting in the past?
- New ideas when successful can be done in a bigger scale
- Regular activities help build the capacity of the community
- How will you let participants know about the meeting?
- Through social media
- Formal invitations
- How will you keep participants engaged after the meeting is over?
- WikiArt sessions and monthly meet-ups
- Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- In February 2019, an Arts Festival to be held in Albay will be attended by different visual artists within and outside the Bicol region, students and other participants. PhilWiki Community plan to collaborate with the said activity which also include Micah Hilotin, Cris Gomez and Harold Gomez as organizers. Harold and Cris Gomez also maintain an art gallery in Naga City where the workshops can be done.
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Number of total participants: 20
- Number of people who will help organize the event: 7 including 4 veteran contributors
- Number of images uploaded: 50
- 1 USD = 53.0354 PHP as of 1 August 2018 https://www.oanda.com
- Project budget table
|No.||Item||Quantity||Rate (PHP)||Total (PHP)||Total (USD)||Notes|
|1||Workshops||varies||PHP 30,000.00||USD 565.66||Art workshop materials; meals for the 30 volunteers and participants|
|2||Meet-ups||4||PHP 5,000.00||PHP 20,000.00||USD 377.11||WikiArt sessions and meet-ups|
|3||Internet||4||PHP 1,000.00||PHP 4,000.00||USD 74.42||Monthly internet data allowance|
|4||Logistics||PHP 12,000.00||USD 226.26||Organizing and transportation support to participants if needed|
|5||Prizes||PHP 30,000.00||USD 565.66||1st, 2nd, 3rd and the most number of entries|
|6||Contingency||PHP 10,000.00||USD 188.55||For the team and volunteers|
|Total: PHP 106,000.00 (USD 1,998.66)|