Grants:Project/Rapid/Nirajan Pant/Doteli Wikipedia 1st Anniversary Celebration
Please see the sample Meeting application before drafting your application.
Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed.
- Familiarization and community build up between Doteli Wikipedia community members and other stakeholders
- Discussion of 1 years journey of Doteli Wikipedia
- Review the one year period of Doteli Wikipedia (i.e. after dty got it’s own domain).
- Increase skills for existing editors
This meetup program is proposed in the occasion of 1st anniversary of Doteli Wikipedia dated April 24, 2018. The purpose of meetup is to celebrate the day with discussions on the its journey after being launched in the main domain, review of the 1 year of journey, and the future planning and scope of Doteli Wikipedia. The activities are listed here-
- Doteli Wikipedia 1st anniversary celebration
- T-shirts, Pamphlets and Flyer printing and distribution
- Interaction program with Nepali Wikimedians and other stakeholders from different fields
- Meeting for the discussion of 1 years journey of Doteli Wikipedia and reviewing it for deriving the plan for the coming year
- We have already discussed on Doteli Wikipedia Community village pump
Note: In addition to your project-specific measures of success, you will also be asked to report on some Global Metrics at the end of your final report. Please keep this in mind as you plan, and we'll support you as you begin your project.
- Review of the current status of Doteli Wikipedia
- Plan for the next 1 year to increase awareness and the number of contributors in Doteli Wikipedia
- Number of total participants at Doteli Wikipedia anniversary event: 20-30
- Number of people who will help organize the event: 4-6
|S.N.||Type of Expense||Approx. Amount (NPR)||Comments|
|1||Banners and Stickers||3,000|
|2||Travel Expenses||5,000||Transportation cost during event|
|3||Food and Beverages||25,000|
|5||T-Shirt||15,000||1 year celebration T-Shirt|
|6||Miscellaneous||7,000||Stationery, welcome scarf e.t.c|