Choose one or more of the following goals. You can add or delete goals as needed. You can add details to each goal.
- Online promotion of Wikimedia project(s)/campaign(s)
- Offline promotion of Wikimedia project(s)/campaign(s)
- Promote Wikimedia projects as a tool for strengthening rainbow communities
- Encourage rainbow community to use Wikimedia as tool for getting information
- Creates awareness on rainbow people
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. Be sure to answer the following questions:
- :We planned to hold a 3 days awareness and 1 day workshop which will focus on creating awareness,new users,and creating enabling environment on human rights for the participants(rainbow community) in order to join and contribute to Wikipedia projects,mainly in Hausa Wikipedia Nigeria.Our main aim is to promote the Wikipedia and its sister project to the local rainbow community that we have in our society. On
Day 1,2,&3 :Creating awareness of the project within the rainbow community by holding a close door meeting with the community
Day 4: Would be the key program day in which the workshop will hold where the facilitators will open an account for the new users and facilitate the event
1. What is your promotion plan?
You can do a campaign involving billboards or rickshaw announcements to promote a Wikimedia projects, such as Santali Wikipedia, at different places in a city. You can promote an online campaign such as Wiki Loves Monuments on Facebook, Twitter, etc using ads. You can also create gifs/slideshows or other easy to make multimedia files and use them to promote your project on social media.
- We plan to print promotional materials related to human rights activities explaining what the project is and how we are building it as volunteers. There will also be a call to action to join the hausa Wikipedia. We also plan to give instant training to host communities on how to use Wikipedia for their campaign
2. How will you let your community know about the promotion campaign?
Please paste links below to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions.
- we will let our community know about our promotion campaign through this:
 Link to Hausa User Group]
3.Do you have any experience in promoting Wikimedia projects either online or offline?
- Yes,because we have attended several Wikipedia projects organized by fellow editors e.g
- Wiki loves sport organized by Umar a usman
- Wiki hub at kasu organized by Hamxo
Were you involved in a similar project in the past? Do you have any other experience related to online/offline promotion?
4. What is your post-promotion plan?
What do you plan to do after your campaign ends?
- A WhatsApp group is going to be created where New & Existing members will be added to,for interacting,guiding,and sharing of ideas on improving editing skills and any challenge faces by the new editors will be addressed and solved with the help of the existing editors.
5. Are you running any in-person events or activities? If so, you will need to complete the steps outlined on the ]Risk Assessment protocol related to COVID-19. When you have completed these steps, please provide a link to your completed copy of the risk assessment tool below:
- yes 
6. Is there anything else you want to tell us about this project?
- This project will attract and get local rainbow people involved to Wikipedia movement.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more:
- Number of people reached 200
- Number of campaign participants 50
- Number of new uesrs 15
- Increase in pageviews for a Wikimedia project 100
We will know if the project is successful and we’ve met our goals after the successfully 1 day workshop and 3 day awareness campaign and If the number of targeted participants are up to 50+ for the whole of the event also,that means the project is successful one.
What resources do you have? Include information on who is organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense and include a total amount.
|S/N||Item||Quantity||Unit Cost (NGN)||Total cost (NGN)||Total cost (USD)||Notes|
|1||Event Hall||4||335,030||807.07||safe space for the events.|
|2||Data (internet access)||1||78,758.87||190||Data for internet access during the trainings|
|3||Rental Computers and Projector||1||124,356.11||300||Laptop and Projector will be rented for the event|
|4||legal backing||105,000||252.94||legal consultation for the events|
|5||Snacks and refreshments||161,662.95||390||participants to participate for the training + 5 Facilitators|
|6||face mask and hand sanitizer||76,769.17||185.20|
|7||Transportation||87,064.88||210.11||Transportation to/from to reimburse organizers for the training|
|8||Banner||1||40,440.61||40,440.61||97.56||Banner to be used during the training and for future initiatives|
|9||Contingency fees||During the whole event||86,717.66||209.2||for contingency|
|10||Safety||124,405.86||300.12||physical events safety.|
|11||Food & Beverages||3 Days trips X 4 persons||108,210.54||261.05||Refreshment for organizers/volunteers during the trips.|
|12||Transport||3 days trips × 4 persons||84,176.65||203.07||A vehicle will be hired for transporting organisers, volunteers for the trips.|
|13||Fliers/pamphlets/Tags||--||103,683.98||250.13||To be shared during trips|
|14||Branded Wikipedia T shirt||4||66,406.16||160.2||This is for the organizer and four volunteers for their identification during trips|
Community members are encouraged to endorse your project request here!
- Support - Hamxo (talk) 00:31, 15 April 2022 (UTC)
- Support - K.Y.K.Z.K. (talk) 23:54, 15 April 2022 (UTC)
- Endorsed -User:SIRTEE (User talk:SIRTEE1) 8:50, 20 April 2022 (UTC)