Briefly explain what are you trying to accomplish with this project, or what do you expect will change as a result of this grant. Example goals include, "recruit new editors", "add high quality content", or "train existing editors on a specific skill".
- Add high quality free content, unavailable before. This time we will try to perform Ukrainian translations of Schubert`s Winterreise (written 190 yeasr ago) and Die schöne Müllerin (written 195 years ago) and also S. Rachmaninoff`s opera "Francesca da Rimini". Our goal is to prepare video and audio recordings, sheet music, and upload this recordings to Wikimedia commons and also to link this recordings with correspondent articles in Wikipedia and Wiksource.
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- In general we plan to continue the line as it was already succesfully performed in our previous projects - Grants:Project/Rapid/Mozart and Chopin in Ukrainian. This include organising concerts, preparing sheet music, preparing audio and video recordins and uploading them Wikimedia Commons and making links in correspondent Wikipedia and Wikisource articles.
- Rachmaninoff`s "Francesca da Rimini" is already translated by M. Strikha and published in wikisource (only lyrics). Shcubert`s Die schöne Müllerin is in progress now. Most of 20 songs are expected to be translated by Valery Yakovchuk, we had already collaborate with him for Chopin`s project. And Winterreise is also in progress now. All 24 songs are already translated by Julie Gershunska (she`s a newby in our project), and they will be published in Wikisources soon (not yet because I`m very picky and demand some correcitions).
- At least we plan to organise two concerts this autumn - one of them is devoted to Winterreise and one - to Francesca da Rimini. The last one possibly will be slightly theatralised. If we will be ready with Die schöne Müllerin - we will have three concerts, though we consider to set as a goal-minimum 2 concerts.
- Also I think to continue with our experience with envolving new cities. Nazar Davydovsky and Josyp Masztalar from Vinnitsya already participated in our project, and plan to participate also in Schubert`s project. So one of the concerts we are planning to organise in Vinnytsia.
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- The project "World classic in Ukrainian" has a community in Facebook and blog. Also as usual we inviting wikimedians to attend our concerts as a wiki-meetup.
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- We will have some music sheet, audio and video in wiki-projects as well as in Youtube site under free license.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants - 200-400
- Number of photos uploaded to Wikimedia Commons - 30-60 video and audio (photos may be more)
- Number of photos used on Wikimedia projects (if applicable) - 30-60
What resources do you have? Include information on who is the organizing the project, what they will do, and if you will receive support from anywhere else (in-kind donations or additional funding).
- Our translators works as vuolonteers.
- Our singers as vuolonteers. Among them - Honoured artists of Ukraine - Oksana Dondik and Oksana Petrykova, and laureats of WCU contset (2017)
- Free of charge hall in Vinnitsia historical museum, uk:User:Oktoih helped us last time and ready to help more.
- Free of charge Composer`s union Hall in Kiev, we already made concerts there.
What resources do you need? For your funding request, list bullet points for each expense:
- Score preparing and printing apr. 7500 hrn (Strikha`s translations and Schubert`s translations)
- Hall renting apr. 3000 hrn (though we consider free Composer`s union Hall for one concert, the other more likely to be organised in Scientist`s hall which is not free).
- Tikets between Kyiv-Vinnitsya on and return apr. 1500 hrn. In order to prepare music better we would like to make at least two trips. The first one is for rehearsal, and the other is rehearsal+concert.
- Posters and booklets apr. 1500 hrn for three events
- Food and beverages. We`d like to organise a coffee break for participants after concerts. Also some food will be needed for musicians who travel to Vinnitsia (about 3 hours takes only one way trip).
|1||score preparing and printing||7500||Otroshenko`s translations never published before as sheet music|
|2||Hall rent||3000||Kyiv scientist`s hall|
|3||Travel||1500||Kyiv-Vinnitsya-Kyiv for 6 on and return trip, 3 persons|
|4||Posters and booklets||1500||for 3 events (500 per event)|
|4||Food and bavarages||1800||for 3 events (400 UAH per event) and for 3 participants who will travel to Vinnitsia (apr. 200 UAH per person)|
In total 15300 UAH (apr. 560 USD)
Additionally. These are our previous experience:
- -- Z-ultimus (talk) 08:59, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
- --Jbuket (talk) 14:52, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
- -- Iren Intelegator (talk) 09:12, 22 August 2018 (UTC)
- --Pavlo1 (talk) 11:38, 27 August 2018 (UTC)
- --Григорій Ганзбург (talk) 04:41, 4 September 2018 (UTC)
- --Павло Зубов (talk) 16:06, 6 September 2018 (UTC)
- — Юрій Дзядик (t • c), 23:02, 10 September 2018 (UTC).
- Yakudza (talk) 18:37, 22 September 2018 (UTC)