- Did you comply with the requirements specified by WMF in the grant agreement?
- Is your project completed?
Activities and lessons learnedEdit
- PLACEHOLDER TEXT
- What worked well?
The ordering and receiving of the ordered items worked well.
- What didn't work?
It took too long to complete the project.
- What would you do differently if you planned a similar project?
We made the mistake that we didn't have an offer on hand before applying for the grant.
Outcomes and impactEdit
- Provide the original project goal here.
To broaden the knowledge of Wikipedia / Wikimedia Denmark at events in which we participate.
- Did you achieve your project goal? How do you know your goal was achieved? Please answer in 1 - 2 short paragraphs.
We will eventually achieve our project goal since it will be more clear to other participants that we are present at various events.
Progress towards targets and goalsEdit
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
We are trying to understand the overall outcomes of the work being funded across our grantees. In addition to the measures of success for your specific program (in above section), please use the table below to let us know how your project contributed to the Global Metrics. We know that not all projects will have results for each type of metric, so feel free to put "0" where necessary.
- Next to each required metric, list the actual outcome achieved through this project.
- Where necessary, explain the context behind your outcome. For example, if you were funded for an edit-a-thon which resulted in 0 new images, your explanation might be "This project focused solely on participation and articles written/improved, the goal was not to collect images."
For more information and a sample, see Global Metrics.
|1. # of active editors involved|
|2. # of new editors|
|3. # of individuals involved|
|4. # of new images/media added to Wikimedia articles/pages|
|5. # of articles added or improved on Wikimedia projects|
|6. Absolute value of bytes added to or deleted from Wikimedia projects|
- Learning question
- Did your work increase the motivation of contributors, and how do you know?
- PLACEHOLDER TEXT
Option A: How did you increase participation in one or more Wikimedia projects?
Option B: How did you improve quality on one or more Wikimedia projects?
Option C: How did you increase the reach (readership) of one or more Wikimedia projects?
- Since we are able to show our participation in various events, we show that Wikipedia exists.
Reporting and documentation of expendituresEdit
This section describes the grant's use of funds
- Did you send documentation of all expenses paid with grant funds to grants at wikimedia dot org, according to the guidelines here? Answer "Yes" or "No".
- Please list all project expenses in a table here, with descriptions and dates. Review the instructions here.
|Number||Category||Item description||Unit||Number of units||Cost per unit||Total cost||Currency||Total cost||USD||Spent|
|1||Marketing items||Rollup banners||1||2||1.125||2.250||DKK||375||USD||2015-05-04|
|2||Marketing items||Magnetic plates||1||4||150||600||DKK||100||USD||2015-07-06|
- Total project budget (from your approved grant submission)
- DKK 2,850
- Total amount requested from WMF (from your approved grant submission, this total will be the same as the total project budget if PEG is your only funding source)
- DKK 2,850
- Total amount spent on this project
- DKK 2,992
- Total amount of Project and Event grant funds spent on this project
- DKK 2,850
- Are there additional sources that funded any part of this project? List them here.
- Wikimedia Danmark
- Are there any grant funds remaining?
- Answer YES or NO.
- Please list the total amount (specify currency) remaining here. (This is the amount you did not use, or the amount you still have after completing your grant.)
- If funds are remaining they must be returned to WMF, reallocated to mission-aligned activities, or applied to another approved grant.
- Please state here if you intend to return unused funds to WMF, submit a request for reallocation, or submit a new grant request, and then follow the instructions on your approved grant submission.