Financiamentos:PEG/Páginas do programa
This page is kept for historical interest. Any policies mentioned may be obsolete. If you want to revive the topic, you can use the talk page or start a discussion on the community forum.
A Fundação Wikimedia lançou recentemente dois novos programas de subsídios:
Páginas do Financiamento de Projeto e Eventos
Esta página fornece links para todas as páginas associadas com os processos Financiamento de Projeto e Eventos (PEG).
- Eligibility: Who and what kind of projects are available to receive funding.
- Criteria: A list of criteria the Grant Advisory Committee (GAC) and WMF staff will look for when reviewing grant proposals.
- Fiscal sponsorships: What a fiscal sponsorship is, when you should request one, and who can be a fiscal sponsor.
Creating a proposal
- Strategic priorities: The list of strategic priorities Project and Event Grants aim to impact. Focus your grant proposal on one of these priorities.
- IdeaLab: A place for people to share ideas to improve Wikimedia projects and collaboratively develop ideas into plans and grant proposals.
- Stages of a grant: Reviews the major stages of the grant process.
- Proposal guidelines: Tips and guidelines for writing a great grant proposal.
- PEG grant samples: All current and past grants in the PEG program - a good resource for creating your new grant.
Creating a budget
- Budget guidelines: Tips and guidelines for creating a budget.
- Budget template: How to create a budget table.
Grant submission and review
- Submit request: How to submit a grant request, guidelines for submission, and to submit your grant request.
- Submission review: The PEG submission review process, including expectations, timelines, and an explanation of the different stages of review.
- Grant Advisory Committee (GAC): An overview of the GAC, their role in the grant review process, and current and past members.
- Grant requests: All open, draft, funded, and not funded grant requests.
- Grant processing: The grants process, including all stages of processing your grant and reporting.
- Learning patterns: Templates to refer to or create that explain how to reproduce a successful strategy for performing or evaluating an activity.
- Evaluation tools: Tools for measuring and evaluating project success, including Wikimetrics (to track editor retention) and Qualtrics (survey software).
- Budget changes: How to request a change to your grant budget.
- Extension requests: How to request an extension to your grant.
- Documenting expenses: How to document grant expenses.
- Reporting requirements: Reporting schedule, completing a report, and information on late or incomplete reports.
- Report submission: How to submit your interim, final, or reallocation report.
- Submit report: Submit your final report.
- Returning and reallocating funds: How to return or request a reallocation of unused grant funds.
- Grant reports: All under review, draft, past due, incomplete, and complete grant reports.
All grants: See Grants Table for the current status of all grants by fiscal year.
Key templates: See Template:WMF_Grants_Program_templates for template documentation.